Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n2jahm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Dance song title by lyrics.
    Recently "caught-up" in a cool dance at a club. Only recognizable lyrics corresponding to dance "to the right (X4), to the left (X4), step it out (X4)." Dance 1/4 turn and repeat. Sounded like Will Smith maybe? Please help. Would like to relive and share!! Thanks!
    ttara81 Posts: 161, Reputation: 9

Dec 25, 2007, 11:54 PM
    Sounds like the song "Cupid Shuffle" by Cupid, I think... it's Cupid something... but that's what it sounds like... just look up Cupid Shuffle... good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of dance song.. [ 8 Answers ]

I've heard this song many times.. It's a latin girl, I think, singing an upbeat dance song and there's moves to the dance It goes something like... 'i saida hey, a ha, a hey,. something something' I asked a waitress and she said it was called 'caseda hey' or something I have no idea how...

Popular Dance song, no lyrics can you help me? [ 130 Answers ]

OK the beat now bear with me goes something like this nanana... nananana... nannana... nanana... nana-nananananana. Ok I know that doesn't help too much. It has no lyrics and sometimes at dances is like the strobe light song, any suggestions would be very helpful. I have been searchign for months.

What is the song title to these lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the name of this song with theses lyrics - Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling you too. Come on its lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you.

Looking for yet another dance song with no lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for this song that I believe came out in the 90's. It kind of hard to describe because there aren't any lyrics. It sounds to me to be keyboards with 2 main "tones"; a low tone and a high tone. Here is an attempt to type it: Low tone: Dudot Dudot du du du dudot High tone:...

View more questions Search