Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Captain blunty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Will I pass my urine test?
    If I had a few drinks of tequila yesterday and my last drink was at 4 in the morning, and I have a drug test tommarow between the hours of 3 and 6:30 and I go in at 5:30 to take my test. Do you think I would pass if I drank a whole lot of bunches of water?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Drink plenty of water, you should be OK
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Dec 25, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain blunty
    If I had a few drinks of tequila yesterday and my last drink was at 4 in the morning, and I have a drug test tommarow between the hours of 3 and 6:30 and I go in at 5:30 to take my test. Do you think I would pass if I drank a whole lot of bunches of water??
    Normally, a drug test doesn't look for alcohol levels. And it isn't so important when your last drink was, but how much you've consumed.
    Are they testing you for controlled substances like barbituates and narcotics, or are they testing your alcohol level? Your question isn't clear.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 25, 2007, 06:22 PM
    It's hard to say... Typically alcohol metabolizes into sugar in 24 - 48 hours, so it would be undetected. However, I once had a drug test to work on a Navy base and I was told, specifically, that I had some red wine, and about when I had had it... The test was correct. I did have red wine on the day that it was supposedly detected.

However, most tests these days test for illegal substances. I can't promise that you will be fine, but I would venture a guess that things will be okay for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative blood test and urine test! [ 11 Answers ]

Hey umm I am 3 and a half months late for my period. And I have taken several home pregnancy test and 1 blood test... all negative.during the 1st month I lost weight and now I have gained weight... just like when I was pregnant with my son. Who is almost 10 months. I've never ever been late...

Help me to pass the road test [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time to writing someplace to get help. The problem I am having May be is not a big issue in your eyes, but please help me. I am trying to get A driving license. as millions of people are driving. I feel so embarrassed as I still don't have my license so I can drive freely...

Can I pass my drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I have smoked pot on a reg. basis for years. Usually every night before bed. I haven't smoked in 2 and half weeks and I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I weigh under 120 pounds. It might be a urine test or blood test not sure which. What should I do?

Will he pass a drug test [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was using OXY and the last he did was 10 days ago will he pass a drug test now?

Will I pass the test? [ 4 Answers ]

I have to take a drug test for hefferson county tomorrow. I have a precription for lortab, but apparently I was not supposed to take them. I took them today... test is tomorrow, is there any way I can pass?:confused:

View more questions Search