Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Billyc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2005, 01:51 PM
    Screen on roof of pool cage
    I would like to put 20/20 screen mesh on roof panels as I have many pine trees in my yard, current problem pine needles stick through screen right now I know they will not pass through 20/20 mesh screen Im in Fl and it rains very hard at times will the water pass through or give me a problem .

Thank You
    Billy
    Thomas Battiste Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 05:28 PM
    As we all know, pine needles and the fallen debris on top of pool cages have been a home owner’s dilemma for a very long time. In the past there has never been a product on the market to offer a solution for this simple, but bothersome problem
    Screen maid” is a highly adhesive poly roll with 10 tear off sheets designed to remove pine needles and other debris from pool cages and lanais by simply sliding the Screen Maid onto any nine inch paint roller frame, then rolling it over the desired areas, the debris will be removed without leaving a residue on the screen. Screenmaid.com
    csavas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 06:41 PM
    A much better product is The Comb. You only pay $19.95 once and you have the most effective debris Pine Needle Remover available. You can find it Remove pine needles from pool screens, screen enclosures, ponds, garden, snow, roof rake, screen rake, maid, pinecomb, debris and more and the shipping is free. It's so good most Pinch-A-Penny stores carry the product and thousands have been sold with ZERO returns.
    csavas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyc
    I would like to put 20/20 screen mesh on roof panels as I have many pine trees in my yard, current problem pine needles stick through screen right now I know they will not pass through 20/20 mesh screen Im in Fl and it rains very hard at times will the water pass through or give me a problem .

Thank You
    Billy
    A much better product is The Comb. You only pay $19.95 once and you have the most effective debris Pine Needle Remover available. You can find it Remove pine needles from pool screens, screen enclosures, ponds, garden, snow, roof rake, screen rake, maid, pinecomb, debris and more and the shipping is free. It's so good most Pinch-A-Penny stores carry the product and thousands have been sold with ZERO returns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Budgie cage gone bad [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for advice on how to clean a budgie cage that hasn't been cleaned in a long long while. The budgie is still in it! It is for a friend and I haven't cleaned out a cage before so need the real basics! Thanks

12 week Husky pooping in cage [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 12 week old male Siberian husky that continues to poop in his cage when he is left in there while I am at work. I usually arrange for him to only be in his cage for no more than 3 or 4 hours at a time. BUT even at that length of time I come home to him thrashing in his poop. I have...

Cage training for the puppy [ 3 Answers ]

We purchased a cage for our puppy, because during the week she will be alone from 8 to 5 and will be let out at noon for about 15min. Right now we are off till Monday so we are trying to do as much as possible... My question is... When were sitting at home with her and she's sleeping in...

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

Dog started pooping in cage after 1 month [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am new to this dog trianing thing. We bought a pug 5 weeks ago. He is 4 months old. The first month was perfect... no pee or poop ever in the crate. We this week he suddenly started to pee and poop in crate. The only thing I changed was his bed because he was eating the fur off the bed. ...

View more questions Search