Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shilling Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 07:08 AM
    90's private investigator show, man and woman, partners.
    I remember a tv-show I saw when I was younger, but I don't remember what it was called. It was about a man and a woman who were private investigators. They had a little office, only one room, that I think was white. There prople came and asked them to investigate their cases. I think the man was dark-haired and might wore sunglasses often. I also think he had a gun placed on his body with this "gun-belt" that you see people wear on their upper bodies in tv-series. The lady was maybe dark or red haired, half long hair. This took place in a warm place, maybe Hawaii or California, I remember beaches. They had a friend, a man, I think he was dark blond, a little short. He wore hawaiian shirts, an he used to sit at the bar down by the beach. He was a little special, had a special voice I think. I think he was unnapployed, and he helped these detectives sometimes. He was kind of clumsy or something, a "fun-man". These three were the main characters. I think I saw this in the early 90's. The characters must have been in their early/mid 30's. Can someone please help me with this?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2007, 07:21 AM
    The two detective shows that come to mind that have male/female partners are

Remington Steele "Remington Steele" (1982) and

Moonlighting "Moonlighting" (1985)

These are both from the mid 80's though.

Dec 4, 2007, 07:27 AM
    It wasn't any of these shows. They are too old. This must have been in the early 90's. It was maybe in Miami, Florida, or some warm place like that. The scenes I remember was when they were in the office, wich was not big, just one room, with a desk and some other things. And I remember theur friend, the little guy in Hawaii shirt sitting at the bar by the beach. I think they all met there in the en of the episodes when they had solved the case. The male detective liked women and I think he sometimes flirted with the ladys that came to the office with a case. And I think the male detective did most of the work outside the office. The female was more in the office, took phones and maybe used a computer, I didn't remember if they had one.

Dec 4, 2007, 08:28 AM
    I finally found it; Sweating Bullets! :)
    refafal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 04:48 PM
    Comment on Shilling's post
    Thanks so much. I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out who spider was and what show he was from. He is the guy at the bar in the hawaiian shirts lol
    refafal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 04:48 PM
    Comment on Shilling's post
    Spider is the guy in the hawaiian shirts.
    brendailton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 08:21 PM
    I remember a show that sounds exactly like that, but it was not called sweating bullets. I cannot remember the name, and came here looking for an answer but I am sure I would recognise the name if I heard it and sweating bullets isn't ringing any bells. Oh well I don't think I will die if I don't find the name.
    nivawe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 06:15 AM
    It was Tropical Heat.
    The private eye was named Nick Slaughter... he was cute! :-)
    nivawe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 06:17 AM
    The name of the serie was Tropical Heat and the private eye was named Nick Slaughter, he was a very cute guy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's TV show !help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'd say about 5or 6 years ago I use to watch this show all the time.. It had to do with 2 best friends that were right nextdoor to each other. They had the same name I believe and every year they'd go on a hill, exchange present (birthdays same day). I've been looking everywhere to find out what...

Men Only: How many Partners is toomany for a woman? [ 18 Answers ]

My question is this: Men 1. Please tell whether you are single or married and your age 2. What is the number of sexual partners you start to think a woman is "slutty" ? In otherwords what number are you okay with, and what number do you start to think oh my... she's been around I wouldn't...

Tv show from 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so there was this show my sister and I used to watch all the time in the early to mid 90's. It was a kids show and was about this group of teenagers going to a school called edgar allen poe high. They got into scary/comedic situations involving the supernatural. One episode I can remember...

90's TV show (I think) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show from the 90's possibly early 80's it was based around two friends Amanda and Izzy (I think it was that) And all their little adventures with life etc If any one could help that would be great, Thanks.

90's t.v. Show [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so like 10 years ago I always watched this show with my family. For some reason it just comes back to hunt me down but I can't remember the name. I only remember so much. So this guy always went into his basement were he talked to the imaginary rabbit and the rabbit was a puppet. ...

View more questions Search