Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babaea123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Cosmetic Surgery thesis statement on Risks and benefits of Cosmetic Surgery
    I need a thesis statement on Cosmetic Surgery, I will be during my essay on Risks and benefits. What are your thoughts?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 29, 2007, 04:24 AM
    My thoughts ? Guess you had better start researching the risk and benefits of cosmetic surgery.
    babaea123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Oh, I have done my research; However I did not return to post that I had. Thank you very much...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 1, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Please post a rough thesis statement that you have written, and we will critique it and suggest additions/changes.

Do you have guidelines for writing a thesis statement, or is it supposed to follow general guidelines?
    barrazapalaraza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    Please post a rough thesis statement that you have written, and we will critique it and suggest additions/changes.

Do you have guidelines for writing a thesis statement, or is it supposed to follow general guidelines?
    Could "some reasons for having risks upon cosmetic surgery are heath conditions, age, obesity, and having too many surgeries ay once.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cosmetic surgery [ 3 Answers ]

A give me a thesis statement on Cosmetic Surgery

Thesis statement: Cosmetic surgery [ 4 Answers ]

I just wanted to know what everyone thought about my thesis statement on cosmetic surgery. I am writing a persuasive essay and I'm not for surgery so I'm trying to persuade others to see my point of veiw. So, I was wondering; does it need improvement or should I leave it be? Here it is... ...

Cosmetic surgery [ 2 Answers ]

What do you think about such procedures? Are people who choose these measures for purely cosmetic reasons superficial and obsessed with looks? Are there some cases in which plastic surgery is justifiable and others in which it is not?

Cosmetic sector [ 2 Answers ]

Could you give me detailed information about cosmetic sector?

View more questions Search