Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdia1611 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 29, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Cheating or untrusted?
    Me and my girlfriend have been going out for roughly five years now. We both attend college. She has recently, been extremely busy to the point where I feel like she is possibly cheating on me. She seems to be hiding secrets, friends and places she is going when she is in Boston. We live 45 min. away, she commutes. Its possible that she is busy, but why is she being very secretive? I tried to confront her, but it the same answer every time. "Im busy at school".
    PippaSW Posts: 27, Reputation: 5

Nov 29, 2007, 10:30 AM
    I think what you need to do is just put your feelings out there to her and see where it goes from there. If she really does care for you, she'll tell you the truth no matter what it is
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Nov 29, 2007, 10:45 AM
    After 5 years you should be able to identify changes in her behaviour. Unless this is her first year of school than you may bring the subject up. I'd hold off on the cheating thing though, you don't have any information to support that and she could be hiding something else other than a guy, or maybe she is really busy.

I'd just tell her that you've noticed a change in her behaviour and if there is anything you could do to help lessen the stress, you'll get a response out of her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 29, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Don't assume cheating without better evidence than being busy, but there is a need for straight honest communications. This isn't a long distance relationship is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it cheating [ 5 Answers ]

Do you think it would be cheating if I talked on the phone with another man? I have been married for 18 years but it has been very rocky. He has cheated on me a couple times and Ilied to him about being a month behind on some bills once, but latly he is getting a bit mental and physical at times...

What do you consider cheating? [ 37 Answers ]

I'm in a serious dilemma. I need input from others, what do you consider cheating? If finding out that your significant other for the past few years, has been on an adult sex hookup wesbite, and goes on it at times. What would you do? How do you confront him/her? Is it really consider...

Do you think he cheating? [ 21 Answers ]

I don't know I trust my boyfriend very much but I was looking for his phone the other day an I pulled out his work phone. An checked the text messages an there was one from today an it said my boyfriends name?? Then another text sent a little after that said?? These were from a girl I guess cause...

Cheating with ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, well let me start by saying We've been together for 5 years , we have a 1 yr old baby girl. Our relationship was wonderful, he would always show me he loved me. Until recently, 3 weeks ago.. I found his email opened.. I found some emails in the sent section that he was sending to the same...

Cheating [ 3 Answers ]

Do you think my cousin should stay with this man? This guy that she is dating is a cheater! My cousin don't think this is true! I went to a function and he was their with a woman. I saw a wedding band on his finger! So after in the lady's room she was talking to someone about her husband and...

View more questions Search