Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unknown624 Posts: 111, Reputation: 4

Nov 25, 2007, 10:41 PM
    Bump on vaginal area
    Hi! I'm 16 years old, and I have a sore bump on my leg/vagina/inner thigh. It is really sore, even when I sit, and it kind of looks like a pimple. It was worse before, but now it is better. Is it possible to get zits down there? Or should I be talking to somebody? :confused:

Nov 25, 2007, 10:44 PM
    I thought I would also mention that I have not been sexually active since July... but even still, no sexual intercourse. My boyfriend just fingered me...
    cheeree325 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Sounds like you have an ingrown hair

Nov 27, 2007, 06:45 AM
    Is that good or bad?
    cheeree325 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2007, 08:05 AM
    It's not bad. It just means that your hair might be stuck under the skin. They usually look like pimples. Go to this site and you can learn all about them. Ingrown Pubic Hair - Six Tips
    digger1 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2007, 01:21 PM
    It could also be a boil, check online to match your symptoms if you don't want to/cannot afford to go to the doctor, there is a cream called Boil ease which you can get cheap from pharmacies it is topical and should help ease the pain and swelling.

Nov 27, 2007, 09:12 PM
    OK thanks so much :)
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Jul 7, 2009, 11:52 AM

I've had a white bump on my vaginal area too. I got tested for an std and it came back negative so... my sister in law told me that it may be a boil.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2009, 12:03 PM

WHERE is it EXACTLY. There is a duct on the lips called the gartner duct, right under your vaganal opening that can become clogged with a cyst called gartner cysts. They can be common, (I get them all the time) and usually go away on their own.

Either way, if this bump does not go away on its own or grows bigger, talk to your doctor about it.

Vaginal cysts - Overview

Its very possible for it to be a pimple, ingrown hair, or boil as well.

Either way, though painfull, usually are not dangerous and will go away.
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Jul 7, 2009, 12:27 PM

What is a Gartner Cysts? Are they white pus looking bumps on the vaginal lips?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Large Painful Bump Near Vaginal Area [ 13 Answers ]

About 2-3 weeks ago, I got this small bump just to the left of my vaginal whole, not on the lips. At first, I didn't think anything of it, but then, it got bigger and painful. I was picking at it today, and I didn't see any puss. I peeled a scab like thing off the top of it. I then squeezed it and...

Vaginal bump? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had sex with another partner recently and one week after I noticed a different discharge and a small flesh coloured bump around my vaginal opening. However, I treated it as an yeast infection and the discharge went away. My period followed and when it was over the bump was still there. So I...

Weird soft bump by vaginal area [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so... I have this really weird bump that had to of just recently appeared. It is on my back inner thigh by my vaginal area.. its the same color as the rest of my skin.. and SOFT! What could it be?

Vaginal Bump [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small cluster of bumps on my vaginal. They're tender, but there isn't any discharge from it and around the time I discovered it, me an my boyfriend had sex. I started a little dry at first. It was unprotected. So could that be from me being dry as he went in and then his, I guess,...

Red bump on vaginal area [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with HPV 5 years ago, had one outbreak, one treatment of freezing, and nothing ever since. All of the pics I have looked at of HPV and herpes look nothing like what I have. It's a hard red bump, didn't itch that bad the first week, but does a little now. My husband only had one...

View more questions Search