Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Muscle fatigue and Soreness without working out.
    Hi,
    Im a 24 year old mother of two. I work all day long but I sit at a desk, and I don't do anything that's considered strenuous. I recently started getting a weak tingling feeling in my legs, yesterday was really bad, I felt like I could barely walk, when I bent down to pick up my daugter I ended up accidentally sitting down cause I couldn't push myself back up. Today they feel a little bit better, but they feel really sore like I went out and ran a couple miles yesterday. I used to feel sore like this when I was a teenager, but only after a hard work out. So today my Legs are sore, and my arms are tingly now as well. Was wondering what could be causing this, or if there was anything I could do to make it better.
    -thanks
    Tingly legs girl.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Could be dehydration, but I would say you would need to see a doctor, your obviously not getting good blood circulation.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2007, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babygail
    Hi,
    Im a 24 year old mother of two. I work all day long but i sit at a desk, and I dont do anything thats considered strenuous. I recently started getting a weak tingling feeling in my legs, yesterday was really bad, i felt like i could barely walk, when i bent down to pick up my daugter I ended up accidently sitting down cause i couldnt push myself back up. Today they feel a little bit better, but they feel really sore like I went out and ran a couple miles yesterday. I used to feel sore like this when i was a teenager, but only after a hard work out. So today my Legs are sore, and my arms are tingly now as well. Was wondering what could be causing this, or if there was anything i could do to make it better.
    -thanks
    tingly legs girl.
    It could be a lot of things, but I really would have a Doctor check you out, until then maybe running a couple of miles isn't helping right now. Make sure your eating right and drinks lots of fluids like water. The soreness is because your muscle just got a wake up call, but I would really have someone check out the tingles!! ;)
    mjvkc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babygail
    Hi,
    Im a 24 year old mother of two. I work all day long but i sit at a desk, and I dont do anything thats considered strenuous. I recently started getting a weak tingling feeling in my legs, yesterday was really bad, i felt like i could barely walk, when i bent down to pick up my daugter I ended up accidently sitting down cause i couldnt push myself back up. Today they feel a little bit better, but they feel really sore like I went out and ran a couple miles yesterday. I used to feel sore like this when i was a teenager, but only after a hard work out. So today my Legs are sore, and my arms are tingly now as well. Was wondering what could be causing this, or if there was anything i could do to make it better.
    -thanks
    tingly legs girl.
    HI there- just wondering how you are and if you are still having problems...
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Nov 24, 2007, 12:32 AM
    Go to the doctor. It could be nerve damage, fibromyalgia, or any number of neuro-physiological issues. It's impossible to diagnose in a forum like this, even if we WERE all doctors (which I am not).

It could also just be your legs falling asleep for something as simple as inactivity or pinched circulation.

Find out for your sake and your daughter's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast Soreness/tenderness! Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Is It Possible During Very Early Pregnancy For The Breast Soreness To Come And Go During The Day. I Don't Mean Go Complitly But More As In Ease Up A Bit. I Am Worried Something May Be Wrong, Or Im Not Preggy And Its Just Hormons... Gahh! -amy

Breast soreness [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out that I am pregnant and my breasts were pretty sore. This morning I woke up and they are not really that sore anymore. Does the breast soreness lessen in the mornings or am I possibly miscarrying?

Cat soreness in her hind end [ 3 Answers ]

We have a cat that our family found 8 years ago that has been a treasured family member ever since. Her name is Kit Kit, we believe she is anywhere between 10 and 13 years of age as she was not a kitten when we found her. 3 weeks ago she just stopped moving around the house and when she had to...

Muscle Fatigue, soreness [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 38 year old male who still enjoys playing basketball. My problem is that if I play on Monday my knees and legs are so sore I usually have to wait a day or two before I play again. If I try to play Tuesdays it seems to get progressively worse. Any hints on fighting muscle fatigue and...

Fatigue [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. This is my first time having posted anything on this site. I have a question in regards to the massive ammounts of fatigue that I have been experiencing lately. I have been getting the recommended ammounts of sleep, yet I still feel like I am going to collapse all the time. True, my...

View more questions Search