Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amiller22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Weedeater is hard to start
    Model Fl1500 Feather Lite Pull Cord Jerks And Is Hard To Pull However When Spark Plug Is Out Pull Cord Is Easy
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 05:41 PM
    When the plug is out there is no compression at all so the engine can freely spin. Many very light weedeaters jerk around when you try to start them. I usually hold mine to the ground with my left knee and pull the rope with my right hand.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 06:35 AM
    I believe you are correct ball.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the reason my weedeater mower want start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a BRIGGS & STRATTON 20" 300 series weed eater lawn mower and it take a long time to start. Sometime it doesn't start at all or it stalls once it get started. If you could give me an answer to my problem I will be grateful.

Homelite Weedeater won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Homelite SH2025UB24RA 25CC. It is several years old, 1998,I believe, but was running fine thelast time I used it. It has failed to start since, jerking the starter cord from my hand. I'm wondering if the engine has seized and if there is hope for my weedeater. Thanks

Weedeater featherlite won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My weedeater won't start I have replaced the fuel lines and primer bulb there is spark at the plug I even put a little fuel directly into the cylinder and it still doesn't even try to start what else should I check? Thank you in advance for any advice.

Hard start [ 1 Answers ]

The hard start on my carrier ac38cmc030310 is burned out and I'm not sure of how to wire it back in .I had a ac check and the repairman took it out so I did'nt see how the old one was wired also would it work without it. It's only two years old. There is a blue wire from the harness that goes to...

Weedeater XT200 won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I had to replace the fuel lines on my weeteater XT200 but it still won't start. Replacing spark plug did not help. Any ideas?

View more questions Search