Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JEFFREY JOHN BADUM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Gov grants for convicted felons
    Does anyone know where and how I get started, to apply for a grant that helps felons start there own bossiness. Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 28, 2007, 07:58 PM
    There may be grants available for business, but not because they are a felon, but being a felon may not be an issue.
    CKE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 04:53 PM
    What type of business are you looking to start? What state do you live in? There are grants for DBE (disadvantaged business enterprise), but you would have to qualify. You should check with the Civil Rights division in your state.

Write back and see if I can help you more. Cyn. :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

Scholarships for convicted felons [ 21 Answers ]

I'm interested to know if convicted felons can apply for some financial aid of any sort.. are there specifically any scholarships for felons to apply? Thanks

Grants for convicted felons [ 69 Answers ]

I want to know if there are any grants for convicted felons ?:)

Free Gov Grants [ 1 Answers ]

How Do I Get A Government Grant Totally Free To Start A Small Business

Convicted Felons and travel [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon travel to the Caribbean? If so, is a passport required or will a certified birth certificate do?

View more questions Search