Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sacha Posts: 94, Reputation: 7

Nov 2, 2007, 09:07 AM
    Old class photos
    OK this might be the wrong section to place this topic but I need help. OK my mom had lost a bunch of my class photos back when I was in elementary school because of the hurricane. I was wondering if anyone had any clue as to how I can retrieve these old photos. I have tried calling the school that I went to when I was younger but they say that they don't keep record of that and that they didn't know who the photo company was at the time.I am really sad that I don't have any of these pictures because now there is not much pictures of me from school and those were all I had. Can someone please help me out.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Do you know what company did those photos, they should easily be able to make you reprints if you called them. If you don't know or can't find that info, you might just be out of luck unfortunately.

Good luck!

Nov 16, 2007, 06:18 PM
    I am not sure if the school knows the company, will they really have photos from so long ago? Well, thanks for answering
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Do you remember the company is what I meant.

They should have photos from long ago, but it never hurts to ask.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 16, 2007, 06:22 PM
    What about classmates? If you can find some of those, you might get your pictures--at least the group shots. Or that way you could find out the name of the company.

Nov 18, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Well there is only one classmate that I have kept in contact with, and she was able to give me a copy of one photo from back then but I don't think she knows what company it was and I'm not sure if she still has class photos from back then. And this is like early 90's so I don't know if I will have any luck...
    DavidA1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 12:20 PM
    Scotland

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wha does class e and class b mens [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I live in the state of ma. My question is what does class e means and class b for license electricians.

Downing of photos to PC [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Could anyone tell me whether I can limit what photos I can download from my Olympus C350 to my PC. Whenever I only want, say 2 or 3 photos to download, I always have to download everything that is on the memory card. I may sound stupid but there must an easy way? Thank you ...

How to copyright photos [ 3 Answers ]

How do I copyright the photos that I have taken?

Photos ruined [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I'll try. I have been taking our family pictures for years. I love the different things we are able to do and they never look corny like the ones you get at some studios. Anyway, I just recently moved and my lovely husband put a very heave...

View more questions Search