Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarajnd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 08:55 PM
    23 weeks, brown discharge - previous abnormal pregnancy
    Hello - I'm 23 weeks pregnant, been having some brown discharge for the past two days. I saw my dr yesterday, he told me it was nothing to worry about. (I will be calling him again tomorrow). I have a 3-yr-old daughter and my previous pregnancy ended at 22 weeks (severe caudal regression syndrome).

Everything is going well with this pregnancy - but I can not help to be concerned about spotting regardless. I realize as long as it isn't bright red I'm all right - does anyone have any advice?

I'm a stay-at-home mom & have tried to 'take it easy' for the pregnancy --- thanks SO much!

Tara
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2007, 09:36 PM
    I wouldn't worry about it too much, but since you are concerned, going to the doctor is the good idea, and about all you can do besides taking whatever vitamins your dr. prescribed if any, and not stressing or doing a lot of rigorous activities. I hope you have good luck with your pregnancy!
    tarajnd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by charlotte234s
    I wouldn't worry about it too much, but since you are concerned, going to the doctor is the good idea, and about all you can do besides taking whatever vitamins your dr. prescribed if any, and not stressing or doing a lot of rigorous activities. I hope you have good luck with your pregnancy!

Thank you - I appreciate you taking the time!
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Welcome, good luck with the pregnancy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark Brown Discharge 2 or 3 Weeks After Period [ 2 Answers ]

I have had an irregular period for as long as I can remember, but it has only been recently that I have been experiencing a dark brown vaginal discharge 2 or 3 weeks after a period. My partner and I are trying to conceive a second child and having this discharge is making it difficult for...

Brown Vaginal Discharge - 2 weeks after period [ 4 Answers ]

I am not sexually active (never had intercourse), but my menstrual cycle hasn't been regular for the past month. In the past month or so, I had 2 subsequent periods with only a 2 week interval (ovulation period) between each--my last real period (red blood) was a lighter flow than usual, and ended...

Brown discharge for 3 weeks [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am 26 yrs old with 2 children, my first was born vaginally and the second born c-section, this past month of July I thought I might have been pregnant and I am on Yasmin because but a week before my period was supposed to start I started lightly discharging brown blood this lasted for the...

Brown discharge 2 weeks after period. Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am 20 years old and I had my period on april 4! During that time my husband and I had unprotected sex! About 2 weeks later I was having this brown discharge but it did not burn or itch. And I have been reading up on what it could have been and some are saying that I could be pregnant! I have...

Dark brown discharge for weeks [ 1 Answers ]

I am 34 with two children. I do not have regular periods. I have not been on BC for three years. I had a period last month lasting about 5 days (bright red blood). I thought I was almost finished with my period then I started having dark brown blood. It has lasted about three weeks. It's not...

View more questions Search