Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    metallica41_2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Very Small, white dots under the penis head
    Hi
    I have these very small and white dots under my penis head, and I researched it and a recurring answer is Genital Warts (HPV6 or something... ). The only thing is, I have never had sex or oral sex in my whole life and I'm 16. I saw pictures of a few genital warts, and non of them look like what I have. The dots on the underside of my penis are, very small, white almost like pimples (the biggest dot is not even 1mm radius). They do not look discusting or anything, just weird.
    A sex ed teacher said that it isn't possible to have an STD if you haven't had sex yet. I would really like to know what you think about this because I reaalllyy need some advice and help.. I will be going to the doctors and get it checked.
    If you have any idea of what else this could be, please tell me
    wallarookiller Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Don't really know. You could check this out
    Std Sti and Virus Information On Symptoms, Pictures, Photos, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Cures

And see a doctor I guess...
    ryan1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 09:29 PM
    I have the same thing, white little dots below my penis head. Please tell me what they are and if they are serious.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 09:52 PM
    Honestly it is best to get it checked out by the doctor, I will tell you though by what your describing it is completely normal. Many man have this occurring and there is a name for it but I doubt it is genital warts.

There is no pain, no bleeding, no sexual contact. Your fine. To be on the safe side get it checked out. I also have heard this occurring more often in uncirmcised male.
    nowandzen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 03:48 PM
    I have the same thing, I noticed them when I was a younger teenager before I had sex (I am also uncircumcised). They look like small pimples under the head of my penis, sometimes they are more noticeable than others. I have about two or three on each side under the head of my penis. I was planning on going to a urologist but it is so expensive and as a student I can't afford it right now.

I am assuming it is not something I can spread and not harmful but I would really like to make sure.

So please keep me posted what you find out Metalica42_2.

Thanks!

PS (as weird as this sounds, I am willing to swap pictures of this growths to compare if its similar or not)
    nowandzen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Hey, I found a website that has a picture of the same thing I have.

It is called Pearly Penile Papules
    Here is the link to the picture
    Pearly Penile Papules
    Pearly Penile Papules

It is not contagious, nor harmful.

No worries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

White dots on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Help!! I am 16 and I have white dots on the undersid of my bell I am a virgin never dun anything was regurlely but its like they are under the skin I can't se my gp he scares me!! Help! Is their a cure!:eek:

Small red dots on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 26 yr old male I have a few Red small red dots on my , penis they don't hurt but they stay for long period someone told me there most likely fordyce spots but I'm not sure could it be something else I haven't had sex in a year , also someone said it could be from too much masturbation can...

Red dots on head of my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 24yr old male recently started having unprotected sex with my partner and after 4days I've noticed 3red dots around the head of my penis and I don't know what they are... there's no irritation from them any help or advice would be great..

Having White small dots on PEnis head? [ 7 Answers ]

No pain but having afew small white dots on penis head.. Don't know what happen? Is this a infection?

View more questions Search