Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrfancypants Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2006, 10:43 AM
    What's my old school stuff worth?
    Hey guys, I'm just wondering how much some of my video game junk is worth, all right well there like all old school game stuff, please plug in the price that each of the items that you know is worth about-
    *how much is my n64 worth with no box but works excellent?
    -how much are the following games for n64 worth-
    *the legend of zelda, majoras mask gold edition (recently bought from eBay with box and ins. Book)(works & looks excellent)
    *the legend of zelda, orcina of time (works & looks excellent)
    *pilot wings 64 (works & looks excellent)
    *diddy kong racing (works & looks excellent)
    *banjo-kazooie (works & looks excellent)
    *world driver championship (works & looks excellent)
    *golden eye 007 (works & looks excellent)
    *tony hawks pro skater (works & looks excellent)
    *jeremy mcgrath supercross 2000 (works & looks excellent)
    *bomberman hero (works & looks excellent)
    *turok 2 seeds of evil (works & looks excellent)
    *blast corps (works & looks excellent)
    *buck bumble (works & looks excellent)
    *fighters destiny (works & looks excellent)
    *top grear overdrive (works & looks excellent)

*how much is my sega genesis worth with no box but works all right?
    -how much are the following games for sega genesis worth-
    *sonic & knuckles (with the top flips open to put other sonic games on) (last time played it worked fine)
    *sonic the hedgehog 2 (last time played it worked fine)
    *sonic the hedgehog 3 (last time played it worked fine)
    *6-pak (sonic the hedgehog, golden axe, streets of rage, revenge of shinobi, columns, super hang-on) (last time played it worked fine)
    *mortal kombat 2 (last time played it worked fine)
    *comix zone (last time played it worked fine)

I will have more stuff coming when my sis wakes up so I can find the original nintendo, and the games for it to put on here
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2006, 11:06 AM
    Holy, that's a lot of stuff for one person to appraise for you! :eek: Instead of asking us to give you all the answers, have you tried going to eBay? ( http://www.ebay.com ) A lot of the things you mentioned are for auction there, and you can get an idea of how much they're worth, or at least how much people are willing to pay for them, by doing a search for each individual item. For example, there are commodore 64 computers for auction that currently range from $10 - $99, depending on condition.

You could try selling everything together as a package for a set price, to a vintage computer dealer, but you might make more money on everything if you auctioned each item individually on eBay. If you wish to sell, that is... personally I would want to hang on to a lot of that stuff! :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2006, 11:52 AM
    Idea
    Best bet is to go to EBAY and plug in each of the items separately and you can get an idea of what they are bringing.
    erichss Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2006, 07:18 PM
    I would agree with Ebay being the best to sell it all, but each system separately. There are always collector of older systems out there looking to buy.
    momma Dawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 01:14 PM
    I have a old hall chair with a mirror and carving all over it . It has and hinged seat for storage. Plus it came with a old writing desk .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is it worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I have some old baseball cards and have no idea what they might be worth. They are: Nolan Ryan 1992 from Leaf, Inc. #22 of 26 Mark Davis 1991 from Leaf, Inc. #54 Andrew Neal Allanson 1191 Leaf, Inc. #42 Ivan Calderon 1991 Leaf, Inc. #48

Is this worth anything? [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased an etching in black ink at a estate sale- It says Native of Samatra on the etching. The artist is Lea Sterting. Below the name is the number 40. I was wondering if it may be worth anything. Thanks-

Is it worth [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I think I mite like my friends ex I've tlked to him about it and he says he is over her and my friends think I should ask her out. EVeryone but me thinks it is a guaranteed yes and I don't know... I have had bad experience in the past with her friend who had basically played me and said...

Worth it or not... [ 5 Answers ]

Possibly I am being silly in even asking but I am having a real hard time trying to derive signs I'm getting from this girls at school. For the majority of my time in college I was in a committed relationship and now that it is over I'm out meeting more women and getting acclimated to single life,...

View more questions Search