Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KarenM60 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2006, 08:29 AM
    Straight eyelashes and no visible lids
    We are of latin descent and my daughter has almost Asian features. She has stick straight lashes and no real visible eyelids when her eyes are open. She would like to know how to apply makeup properly for this eye shape and even though she has tried eyelash curlers (even heating them up first), and curling mascara, her lashes return to straight almost immediately. Any suggestions? :confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 29, 2006, 10:50 PM
    When you use an eyelash curler, try holding it for 10 seconds or more. Then apply a volumizing mascara, it will thicken and curl lashes.
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Oct 31, 2007, 02:52 AM
    I might find myself as an expert! (lol) even if my eyes are that asiany I'm still one myself!
    Well not really

First. This is the rule. NEVER THINK ABOUT GOING TO THE COLOUR BRIGHT RED OR BLUE OR GREEN FOR ANY MAKEUP THAT YOU USE

OK, let's start.
    First you put eyeliner. When you do the top, make sure it is close to the lash, (gives more definition) and I recommend don't make it smudgy. Most asians have a curve or a bit of skin that goes in. make sure you apply a darky-brown eye shadow (just a bit) to add definition.

For eyeshadow, choose smoky themes but don't try bright. Stick with your browns and your dark redish-brownish.
    I recommend starting with a nice pale base to the eye brows then starting the eyeshadow.

Make sure for blush you choose a nice pinkish-red and if so you can mix to get the right shade.

Concealer can hide nasty zits or pimples and I find the most quick relief is toothpaste. Leave it on over night and vwalll! It is gone

Remember to finnish with some nice mascara (and never put on any fake lashes either) There's been a poll for the best makeup for asian eyes and the best recommended was Lancome. Although some products may be expensive, it's worth it.

I like their mascara's, they don't come off unless you wash really well so that stops those runny black smudges when you cry or even sweat!

GOOD LUCK!
    jstcallmekiddo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 12:10 PM
    HYDROFUGE! - Waterproof Mascara.

Trust me. :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Eyelashes Are Horrible [ 22 Answers ]

I have naturally curly eyelashes that grow in all weird directions. They won't go straight at all and I comb them and everything. I try to use mascara to make them look longer, but it just clumps together and looks awful. How can I get them to be straight ?

Straight eyelashes [ 19 Answers ]

:confused: Any advice on how to keep my eyelashes curled. I use an eyelash curler but after I put on mascara they get weighted down and go straight again. I've tried every kind of curler (even Heated) and all types of mascaras- cheap, expensive, lenthening and thickening. What am I doing wrong?

Question about Eyelashes [ 10 Answers ]

My eyelashes are always falling out and they’re very short. Does anyone know anything that will make them grow faster and longer and prevent them from calling out?

Reply not visible in outlook XP [ 7 Answers ]

When somebody is sending a reply, I only see my message. Not the answer Of the person that replied to me. I'm the only person in the office that Has that problem. So I suppose it's only on my computer that I have to Change something in outlook. But I don't what it can be.

Headings Not Visible in Outlook Address Book [ 3 Answers ]

I have been gradually switching over my names & business contacts to Outlook Express. The list is expanded to include a lot more info like Bus Name address phone fax etc. When I am finished I cannot view the business name etc. All I see are Surname, First Name email and phone numbers. ...

View more questions Search