Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IAMLill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Noma Timer
    I have a NOMA 1875 Watts timer of which I have lost the direction to set it up
    Any help to set it or infor to the site so that I may ask them for directions will be greatly appreciated.
    Lill
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2007, 08:32 AM
    I found this:
    NOMA (company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

NOMA seems to be a name that is used for many items by several companies, with no specific website.

If you can find your timer model number being sold at a website perhaps they can help.
    vince_3d Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2007, 07:33 PM
    When you plug it the letter "C" appear. It stand for current (time) You set it with the 1st (higher) button. Then you press on the 2nd button.

Then a other letter appear (dont remember which one but it doesn't matter. It for the starting time, set it the same way you did for curent.

Finally, the letter "E" appear. It for end time. Again, set it the same way.

You should be all good now!

Enjoy your Christmas lights or car's block heater!z :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Timer Client/Caf [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings fine folk, 1) First time posting so if I mess up or this is the wrong forum please have mercy :) 2) I work for a medium public library and we are looking for a timer client/café timer for the 12 PCs we have available for library patron use. These 12 PCs are connected to the Internet...

Reset Noma/Garrison Outdoor Timer [ 1 Answers ]

I need to reset a Noma Outdoor LCD timer and cannot locate the manual. There does not appear to be a link to Noma or Garrison. How do I reset it to factory defaults. No reset switch - only ON/OFF, RND, SET. Any links to maufacturer sites or tips on reset device?

Noma thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I think this may be a typical problem with converting to a Noma programmable thermostat. I currently have a Sears model , 4 wire and a black wire (jumper?) going from RC to 4. There is also a disabled black wire coming from the wall but not connected to anything. Do I eliminate the black...

View more questions Search