Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    InuYasha193 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 1, 2007, 02:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferD
    It's not spam that we're giving you.... It's our honest opinions as ADULTS!!! Jesus Christ child, if you don't want to get a 'stupid answer', don't ask a stupid question! There is a difference between liking to do destructive things and wanting to bring pure evil into your life. I don't think you understand that once you turn it on, YOU CANNOT TURN IT OFF!!! You have no control over them, and you have no way of knowing whether or not you get a good one or a bad one. I'm speaking from experience, okay? I'm followed where ever I go, some are good and some are demons straight from the depths of hell. Believe me when I tell you that this is not something you want to toy with. Peoples lives are constantly in danger because of what I see, close friends have died because if what I carry with me. Please, don't be upset at what people respond to you with, we're all human and entitled to our own opinions.

There's no such thing as stupid questions just stupid people and my question has already been answered so its not a stupid question and I'm not a stupid person.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2007, 02:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by InuYasha193
    ty for telling me, warning me and giving me advice i will b aware of all that and my question is answered
    You are welcome.
    Stay safe!
    -

Nov 1, 2007, 02:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    No, I don't lie. It's no fun to me.

So, what is truly your purpose on this site, please?
    Knowing how 2 get a ghost in my house but I already know how so doesn't really matter anymore
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2007, 02:46 AM
    So, why did you ask me the question about lying then? I gave you an answer. It's only fair that you answer mine, don't you think?
    -

Nov 1, 2007, 02:49 AM
    So, why did you ask me the question about lying then? I gave you an answer. It's only fair that you answer mine, don't you think?
    I did answer it... u asked why I was here so I said "to see how i get a ghost in my house"
    So that answers your question... again
    -

Nov 1, 2007, 02:51 AM
    Your question: why do you use this website?
    Or something like that...
    My answer: to see how I get a ghost into my house

There's your question answered... again so stop replying already! This website is getting stupid
    And I have more important things 2 so get lost *and I said so you have 2 go lol*
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2007, 02:56 AM
    But, you never answered this question that I asked of you earlier, and that would be
    What makes you think that having a ghost in your house will make it any more exciting then it is now?
    To be polite to all of us on this site and in keeping with good manners, it would help if you would answer that question directly also. Thank you!
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Nov 1, 2007, 02:56 AM
    if you have important things to do, why are you bored enough to try something incredibly stupid like trying to get a ghost into your house?
    clough is trying to help you.
    helping people comes before answering questions
    even though they are rarely different.
    you would do well to drop this ghost summoning idea (no offense)
    and listen, ghosts are dead people and stuff
    would you walk into a funeral and place woopy cushions on the mourners seats?
    because trying to call a ghost into your house is like that x 100 I reckon.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2007, 03:05 AM
    my life has been boring for about 5-7 years now...i wanna know how 2 get a ghost into my house so i wont b so darn bored! =l i litrily put myself to sleep and im a 13 yr old kid that is looking for something 2 do instead of showing of my mustles like most ppl do around my age and start fights which normaly go on for a few more years and someone ends up dying so yea. reply if u know how 2 get ghost into my house :)
    I was just wondering, what if the ghost you meet is as bored as you are and is looking for someone to try out all its evil tricks on?
    Evil,being the word here!
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2007, 03:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    I was just wondering, what if the ghost you meet is as bored as you are and is looking for someone to try out all its evil tricks on?
    Evil,being the word here!
    That too, is a good one, firmbeliever! Couldn't spread the "love" again for you. So, had to resort to this method.
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2007, 03:17 AM
    knowing how 2 get a ghost in my house but i already know how so doesnt really matter anymore
    If you already know how to get a ghost into your house, how do you do it? How do you get a ghost into your house? Also, how do you know that any answer for getting a ghost in your house is correct? You could potentially be playing with danger if you don't know that you have the correct answer.
    speakout84 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 09:04 AM
    any simple thing i would even bother doing it....so know u c y i wanna c ghost (and dragons if they exist)
    so will someone tell me how i will get a ghost into my house (evil or not) or tell me where i would most likely find a ghost?....anyone?.....anyone?.....anyone?
    You want a "ghost" your not going to get one. They don't exist. Spirits do and they are evil. If you ask one to come into your house it's not a dare or a thrill like jumping from a car or stealing something. It's staring Hell in the face. Pain, suffering, fear, and the worst imaginable feelings. You want to see dragons? Honey you're a child, a child asks about dragons don't mess with this stuff. Stay with Santa and the Tooth fairy. You cannot comprehend at this point in your life what will happen if you choose to let evil in your life.
    sbarnes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2007, 04:39 PM
    my life has been boring for about 5-7 years now...i wanna know how 2 get a ghost into my house so i wont b so darn bored! =l i litrily put myself to sleep and im a 13 yr old kid that is looking for something 2 do instead of showing of my mustles like most ppl do around my age and start fights which normaly go on for a few more years and someone ends up dying so yea. reply if u know how 2 get ghost into my house :)
    Be careful what you wish for. Instead of wishing for a ghost, perhaps you can join a paranormal society or even start one for kids your age. Do research on the paranormal. Just remember, when you are no longer bored with your life, and want to move on from this experience, you may not be able to. A ghost is not a guest that you can politely ask to leave. They may become connected to you, only to follow you for the rest of your natural life.
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2007, 10:46 PM
    Thank you for showing us your true colors! That will be very helpful to people on this site concerning you! Also, please let us know when you are feeling better...
    Ghostfreak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Bring “Ghosts” to your Home for Winter Parties

That shold tell you
    In Sorrow Posts: 82, Reputation: 5

Aug 24, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Well I can suggest if you really want to attract Spirits or ghosts into your house, as everyone said it is not a safe thing to do, but it can be done. Just be prepared to pay the conquences if something bad happens. Just buy a " Oujeda Board " and start messing around with it, and have a strong belief in their existence, and sure enough sooner or later they will show up.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 24, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Should have closed this long time ago

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I think there might be a ghost in my house [ 19 Answers ]

We moved into an old house in January and I felt like there was a weird presence in my room. Then last night I was feeding my baby at 4 in the morning and I heard the attic door open, and then footsteps go up the stairs. For like 15 minutes there were randome thuds. Everyone else in my house was...

I have a ghost in my house [ 20 Answers ]

I have a ghost in my house. What shall I do about it:eek: I get really scared as well. Please help me. Thank you

Are there Ghost in My House? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been living in my home for approximately 14 years already and I've never noticed any paranormal activity.. but always felt I was being watched when I would stay home alone... well last night while I was online speaking to a friend.. my cousin was sitting behind me watching TV and talking to...

How to know if you have a ghost in your house? [ 70 Answers ]

I really want to know if there's any signs of a ghost in your house, because I keep going to sleep with my closet shut and when I wake up its open, someone help me!

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

View more questions Search