Ask
    raymondtate2000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Remove front panel/maytag washing machine
    Tell me how to remove front panel on maytag washing machine
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Remove the 2 screws near the bottom of panel (1 on each side) Pull the bottom out and up and remove from the 2 spring clips and remove
    Big Dog Johnsen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Before removing the front panel, you need to raise the top. The top is hinged in the back and locks in on the front with a couple of metal spring clips. You need to slide a flat tool between the top of the front panel and the top piece about 3 or 4 inches in from both sides. This will disengage the spring clips and allow you to raise the top.

Once you get the top raised, it is very easy to see a couple of screws that hold the top of the front panel in place. The bottom simply sits into another couple of clips at the bottom.
    eholloway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 02:59 PM
    On the model A112 there are two bolts holding the top down on the side panels I took the screws out of bottom of the front panel and lifted the panel off now I can't seem to get the metal clips at the top to lock in place when I put the front panel back on
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2012, 05:08 PM
    Pull the front cover more towards a horizintal position and push up and in while pivoting into place, I don't think it would hurt to use some WD or something on the clips to help reassembly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Opening the front panel of Maytag washer [ 3 Answers ]

Does the front panel of Maytag washer MAV5000AWW open so I can get to the plastic hoses where the water drains from washer tub? Please explain how to open

Whirlpool front loader washing machine [ 2 Answers ]

There is a smell of electrical very little smell , any ideas

Remove/front panel/washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

How to remove front panel to maytag washng machine pav2200aww

How to remove front panel of kenmore elite dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to remove the front panel of a kenmore elite electric dryer. I am wanting to replace the heating element

View more questions Search