Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yari02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Am I Pregnant? 3 days Late
    Hey its been 1 month and 3 days since my period. Last time I got it was sept. 24 but when it happen it was October 1st now I'm 3 days late. I've been noticing a lot of mood swings my breast feel and look bigger hurt a little. I get headace. I dream I was pregnant I just can't be around my husband (kinda feel bother at times) I don't know why.. I get dizzy light headed eat a lot! Felt little cramps and my hips hurt sometimes hurts when I wear a belt. My sense of smell get higher I wonder if I'm pregnant I took 2 test 1 be4 my missed period and 1 after 2 days late but they were negative should I wait a little longer? Or I'm just going crazy. Till this day I don't have my period.. Helppp I'm desperate I want to no soon
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Relax, wait a few days more and see if your period comes. Test again in a few days. If it's negative still and your period has still not come, see a doctor for a blood test for pregnancy or to determine why your period is absent. If you're not pregnant, the more you stress, the longer your period may take to come.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Early on in pregnancy HCG levels may not be high enough to register on a HPT. If you are pregnant, your level of HCG doubles every 2 days... so I would wait until you are about a week late and test.
    Then, just as Charlotte said, if it's negative call your doctor for a blood pregnancy test.
    And stress can cause you to be late or miss your period altogether.
    ciaobella Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yari02
    Hey its been 1 month and 3 days since my period. Last time I got it was sept. 24 but when it happen it was october 1st now I'm 3 days late. I've been noticing a lot of mood swings my breast feel and look bigger hurt a little. I get headace. I dream I was pregnant I just can't be around my husband (kinda feel bother at times) I don't no why.. I get dizzy light headed eat alot !! Felt little cramps and my hips hurt sumtimes hurts when I wear a belt. My sense of smell get higher I wonder if I'm pregnant I took 2 test 1 be4 my missed period and 1 after 2 days late but they were negative should I wait a little longer?? Or I'm just goin crazy. till this day I don't have my period.. Helppp I'm desperate I want to no soon
    I think you need to do a test because it sounds like you may hae a bundle of joy on the way!!
    tereja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 08:03 PM
    I am in the same situacion my period is 3 days lates and I feel sick my back I eat a lot I go to the toilet a lot and I am in bad moon all day I than 10 test all negativo I think I need to way and by passion . I really want my secound child I need to by mum again thank for lisen tere
    nicole-harvey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 07:28 AM
    Hi I'm 3 day late and I've got really bad back ache (lower back) and keep getting a metal taste in my mouth and have been going the toilet more but nowhere near as much as when I had my first. I've done five test and all negative. Should I wait a bit longer??
    glitterbugball Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 07:07 AM
    Hi I'm three days late no period... been having headaches, nausea, eating loads of fish in which I'm not fussed on, terrible headaches and cramping with sharp stabbing pains on and off in my lower abdomen; that's been going on for two weeks.. oh and extremely exhausted... just did a tesco test and after three minutes it said negative so I wrapped it in tissue and put it in mybag until I got home... that night I went to get it to dispose it in the bin and there was a thick dark pink line... could it be an evap line as it didn't come up in the first three minutes.?
    maziukas Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 09:18 PM
    Heyy guys I was just wondering I had the morning after pill and my perdiond was late like for free days
    Do you think I could be possibly pregnant ?
    haley45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 09:04 AM
    I am 3days late on my period now my last period was May 21st and I haven't took a hpt yet What should I do
    saverno Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 09:18 PM
    I'm 3 days late and I have headaches, my head feels like a balloon, my brain isn't working right, I have a sensitive sniffer, slight cramping intermintley for like 3 days. Eating more and going number 1 and 2 more. What do you think?
    saverno Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2010, 09:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by haley45 View Post
    I am 3days late on my period now my last period was May 21st and i havent took a hpt yet What should i do
    What are your symptoms?
    mylee1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 05:29 PM
    I'm 18 and 3 days late, I have been getting headaches, sensitive smell, pains in my lower stomach and pains in my lower back, going to the toilet more often and my boobs are sore when they rub against the slightest thing. But I took a test and it came up negative and I have spotted some red blood when I wipe myself after the toilet but my urine is clear. Any advice
    kaceyprice19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 06:27 PM
    Hey guys my last period started nov.28th 2010 and I still haven't got a period its been 3 days.
    I have a one year old but I didn't know I was pregnant the first time. So now I'm coming to all of you guys and I need help. So could you guys give me some advice.
    I don't know if I'm sleeping a lot because of the exhaution of my son or what
    I'm eating a lot
    And peeing a lot
    Lol
    Please some helpful advice :)
    SBunker28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2011, 11:00 AM
    I always have a normal period, my last one was on April 2nd... and now I am 3 days late, I'm having all the same symptoms.. but every time I test its always negative... I have a 4 year old and I have had a miscarriage in the past, so I think I know that I'm pregnant I just have that feeling in my gut. Please help?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2011, 11:31 AM

You could always ask you doctor to do a blood test, these are very accurate
    MyBlessing Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2011, 11:21 AM
    Was anybody pregnant? sorry, it's just nobody ever says... I'm on the same boat, 3 days late, I think I had implantation bleeding about 2 weeks ago for 3 days. It was very light and pink, and I could only see it when wiping myself.
    I have no other symptoms except that since yesterday I have been feeling a little fatigued at times during the day. Any advice? Thanks girls, and best of lucks to all of you.

Jun 28, 2011, 11:02 AM
    A quick update. I was 9 days late, and then on my 9th day I was having really bad cramping making my lower back hurt as well. On the 10th day with a lot of the same cramping just stronger I started bleeding. Day 11 I continued with the bleeding and the cramping with lots of blood clots, and tissue as well. I am very confused since it could be a miscarriage, I will go to the gynecologist on Friday to see what is going on. Also, I had tested on day 8th of my late period and I still got a negative.
    Ecancio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2011, 01:58 PM
    Im 3 days late and I took 3 pregnancy tests all negative but I been feeling emotional and getting lower back pains and craving like crazy and moody and depress what should I do

Jul 13, 2011, 09:16 AM
    Comment on Ecancio's post
    Did you get your period? Are you trying to get pregnant? Sorry I got to your message a week later. You can be late up to 10 days, and you can get a negative result and still be pregnant. If you are late 10 days and you still get a negative result, you have to get a blood test to test for the HCG hormone, which is the pregnancy hormone.
    It's normal to get desperate, we all do, but unfortunately everywhere you ask you will see that you will have to wait. However, I would advice that in the mean time, take care of yourself, don't take advil which contains aspirin, don't lift heavy weights, and don't get in a hot bathtub. Let me know what happened. Good Luck.
    tinagirl1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 06:06 AM
    Wait 1 week to take a test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

8 Days late on my Period! NOT PREGNANT! Weird symptoms! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Linsay I am 21 years old. I have been looking through all these womens' posts who have had late periods. I am having the same problem. I have taken several pregnancy tests and they are negative. I have already had one baby and I don't feel pregnant, at least not like I did the...

I'm 5 days late am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Well I was soppost to get my period on April 19, but I didn't now I am 5 days late can I be preganant? I've got my rag today well I think its my rag well I only bleed a little bit not much usually I bleed a lot but now I'm only bleeding a little and my back hurts a lot and I be geeting cramps bad...

3 days late, could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I always get my periods on time, I'm never ever late. I always get the same symptoms a few days before I start, I'm 22 and for the past 2 yrs my periods and the time they start have always been the same. I either get it on the same day as my previous one or they start a day earlier never later. I...

8 days late pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am sexualy active and I am 8 days late for my period. I did have a tiny bit of brown discharge when I wiped around the time when my period was expected. I am on birth control but not always the best at taking it at the same time. I only have sex 3 days in which I could have gotten...

I am 3 days late and hoping that I am pregnant [ 8 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and I have been tying to have a baby for 2 years now. I am taking me prenatal and Me and my husband have been trying and I finally think that we have done it. I am 3 days late and my breast are really really sore, not the whole breast just the nipples and the outer sides of my...

View more questions Search