Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dangle25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 09:25 PM
    How can I tell if she cares?
    How can you tell if your ex girlfriend still love you?
    AustProd6 Posts: 88, Reputation: 15

Oct 23, 2007, 06:38 AM
    Mate, If you have done the No Contact thing, and she calls you know.
    If you haven't, and she still calls, she's just playing you till she is totally over you. Period!
    If you broke it off, than you're a dog for asking, unless you feel like an idiot.
    If she broke it off, than do the NC and wait. Time will tell. You will either be healed, or talking to her, only she will be doing the chasing.
    Advice: Don't go backwards, only forward. There are too many well deserved ladies out there who are as keen as you to find someone special.
    Can't see them. Cause you are on your PC now and not looking.
    slj1022 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dangle25
    How can you tell if your ex girlfriend still love you?
    She'll tell you. If she wants something from you and you've made yourself approachable... it will come out.
    needofhelp Posts: 129, Reputation: 14

Oct 23, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by slj1022
    She'll tell you. If she wants something from you and you've made yourself approachable...it will come out.

IF you go NC, how does that make you approachable? NC makes you unapproachable, right?
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Erm, well personally I wouldn't wait around to find out. Lifes to short. Depends who did the breaking and cirumstances surrounding it.

If you're the dumper an apology wouldn't go amiss.

If you're a dumpee, go No contact. This will allow you to heal and let the emotional dust settle. The ex knows where you are? So they would contact you if they wanted to.
    Diamondstar03 Posts: 83, Reputation: 5

Oct 23, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Exactly Jiser I totally agree, everyone's ex knows how to get ahold of you. If they have a change of heart they will stop at nothing to let you know. I have given up, I feel like I am just played with emotionally. NC is the only thing that gets me through the day. I Don't even attempt to make any contact at all. I might still be thinking about her all the time, but I will not show it. No more being played with my emotions for someone else's amusement. Heal yourself, you will feel better. I know its hard, but keep it up cause it can only get better if you let it go. Work on yourself is the key...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Older brother that cares. [ 4 Answers ]

There is no category to show sibling questions so here I am. Hi, I have an ongoing situation within my family that I wish to cease. My two youngest brothers yell and scream at my mother at every chance, they berate and physically intimidate her & they have stolen off me for years. My mum is a...

Do you think my boyfriend cares about me at all? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to all, I've been going out with this guy for about a year now and he is the most confusing guy I have ever met. When we first met everything was perfect and the way we met made me think that it could be "fate" and that this guy was the guy I was going to marry.. But as time went on he just...

Girlfriend Says she really cares for me but needs space [ 9 Answers ]

Lets see my GF of 1.5 years was staying with me over the summer and she moved back into your apartment near the school and has been really busy. But has seem to find lots of time to spend on line chatting for hours on end and I was asking about a date and that I would like a little of her time and...

No one cares [ 2 Answers ]

I kike doing magic tricks and I show peaple a lot of tricks now when I show them no one is intersested like at schoo no one cares:confused: :confused: I do new tricks on them

View more questions Search