Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccerstarxx Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Guy trouble
    I'm a freshman and I have advanced classes in school so some of my classes are with older people, there is this junior in my science class and he is really cute. I just don't know how to get his attention I've caught his eye in the halls now and then but I've seen him kissing another girl, I don't know if they are together though. We have had a few small talks during class but nothing meaningful and I'm to shy to just go up and talk to him. How do I get closer to him? Or get him to talk to me?
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 20, 2007, 12:31 PM
    It sounds like this guy probably has a girlfriend already. If he is a cool person, talk to him and try to get to know him as a friend. I would focus on other single guys in your class. You might miss out on dating someone really awesome if you focus on this unavailable guy too much. When I was in grade 10, I was bumming that the guy I liked was unavailable. Later on the same day, I met the guy I ended up dating and going to senior prom with. We ended up going our separate ways after high school, but we had good times together and are still friends. Keep your options open! You never know when you will meet someone great.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Oct 22, 2007, 12:42 PM
    "we have had a few small talks during class but nothing meaningful"

Well if you're already talking in class at sme point... That would be the ideal time to ask if he has a girlfriend and if he doesn't then go from there. If he does don't try anything with him because it will only cause drama in your life and his... GOOD LUCK!
    SDRAWKCAB-SDRAWROF Posts: 77, Reputation: 7

Oct 22, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Just talk to him a bit more, if he seems like a decent guy, it would be good if he was a friend surely?
    And plus if your friends with him your more likely to build on that to have a relationship if he doesn't have a girlfriend of course
    Good luck :)
    soccerstarxx Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Thanks a bunch, ill take all this into consideration :)
    sawyera bisiga Posts: 29, Reputation: 7

Oct 24, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerstarxx
    im a freshman and i have advanced classes in school so some of my classes are with older people, there is this junior in my science class and he is really cute. i just dont know how to get his attention i've caught his eye in the halls now and then but iv seen him kissing another girl, i don't know if they are together though. we have had a few small talks during class but nothing meaningful and im to shy to just go up and talk to him. how do i get closer to him? or get him to talk to me?
    Well if you've made it evident you've liked everything should just sort of unwravel over time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy trouble [ 8 Answers ]

My friend and I both liked the same guy, so we decided not to fight about him, and that as along as it was one of us that goes out with him the other person would be happy. But at a party which my friend was not at, the guy came on to me and the two of us got quite close. The next day when someone...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

How to get over a guy you like? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello please help me, I posted a comment a few days back about a guy I liked, briefly outlining that I liked him but KNEW nothing could happen because of the differences between us, like smokin, drugs etc! It's still on my mind 24/7 but however much I WANT him I KNOW it can't happen. At the moment...

Guy Trouble [ 5 Answers ]

Just a few months ago me and my boy friend broke up and now I'm dating his best friend in the whole wide world privately but I still like my ex and want him back is there a way I can get my ex back without hurting anyone in the system :confused:

View more questions Search