Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raik2706 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 08:47 PM
    She is pregnant from her ex and ly.
    Rough outline, Me (30), her below 30 but over 26 lol, me divorced twice, single parent. Both of us full time students and met in school in the beginning of the year. Flirted like crazy the both of us. Summer came no time, neither her or I because of work. End of August started to go out with her, picked up after work got right into it. School started, we got very close, hugged kissed and if there would have been more time had sex with each other. My child loves her from the very first day that they met. She likes my child, everything looks like to be working for us. After two week of trusting kissing, and whatever, she tells me that she had let it go to far and we need to study and stop the rest. OK why not, made sense to me, not my first choice ;) but OK. I even had stopped smoking for her after 16 years of it. Felt pretty good, one day I had the strong urge to smoke one. Well I did, she saw it and flipped out, I dove off to calm down and not say anything I would regret and got my child. We talked about it the next day and OK. While she flipped, she said that we are technical not even dating.. . Got me thinking.. . Well it went downhill from there. She started to text a lot via cell, lots of calls, lots of mysteries, whatever. Comes to find out, she is in her 9th week from her ex. Now I am totally lost. When I see her I see the woman of my dreams in front of me. But now that?? She is not sure if she is going to keep it or not. As of right now she is back with her ex walking in some sort of wonderland. They had been together for 7 years and on and off about 4 times after the main break up. Looks to me like she wants to try to get him for life with the force of the child. But I could be wrong. However, the crazy thing really is, that I do love her, I never felt for any other woman like that. I never thought that I would say this ever again, but I thought about it before she told me with her ex, but I could Imagen her for the rest of my life and get married to her. That's how crazy in love I am with her. I think I would be able to let it go with her ex if nothing ever happens again. Now the question and yes I must be crazy, what would you do? How would you be around her? As of right now I see her everyday in school and my house, nothing happens between us (even though I wish lol) she is very nice to me as I am to her. As I said, I still want to be with her and more that just friends. She know how I feel about her. But how to go ahead for the next two or three weeks?? No idea, feels like I could kill her ex but yet would not help it at all. ;)
    Anyone, no need to point out how crazy I must be but I would sure like some advice. Thank you so much
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Oct 22, 2007, 01:22 PM
    If you love this girl (who seems a little out of it) then I would tell her straight out how it is and what it is that you want and need from her. Tell her you love her and you want to be with her... If she accepts what you say then maybe you two will make a nice couple if not... then you know she's not the one for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex on the 11 of march and then got my period on the 21st of march.. However, this month I am 5 days late. Is there a possibility that I may be pregnant?

Am I really pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

HI, I have done a pregnancy test and it says that I am pregnant but I was told that if you have had sex before then this can be a false answer, is this correct? I had sex about 24 hours before I done the test and now I am worried that I may not be pregnant, I have been trying for 2 years now....

Pregnant? At 15? [ 12 Answers ]

I am 15 years old, turning 16 next month on June 14th. I had sex for the first time on Saturday.. It is Monday right now. I had sex around my ovulation time. I've cried numerous times and I don't know what to do. My best-friend knows and my sister knows. He didn't use a condom. He pulled out though...

Could I be Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have not had a period since December and I think I might be pregnant. I took 4 home tests and went to the doctor and took 1 test. I have been asked today if I am pregnant because I was told I look 4 months. I have never been pregnant before and I have not had morning sickness. I come...

View more questions Search