Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meeee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 03:52 AM
    My mom hates me. What do I do?
    My mum really hates me and we had a little argument and now she hasn't spoken to me in ages. When she does talk to me, she says horrible things in a sly voice. I didn't even do anything wrong, I was just a little bit selfish that's all. And now that she's angry with me, my older sister is sucking up to her, and is ignoring me to just so her mommy will love her. She's making my life hell. I want to kill myself, because its all my fault. I don't hate her, I hate me. What should I do??
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Oct 22, 2007, 12:59 PM
    I would be as adult about this as possible and approach your Mom and say that you are sorry you love her and you want to make things better and see how she responds, don't worry about your older sister she'll regret what she's doing later in life when she's older
    lollipopgrl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeee
    My mum really hates me and we had a little arguement and now she hasnt spoken to me in ages. when she does talk to me, she says horrible things in a sly voice. i didnt even do anything wrong, i was just a little bit selfish thats all. and now that shes angry with me, my older sister is sucking up to her, and is ignoring me to just so her mommy will love her. shes making my life hell. i want to kill myself, because its all my fault. i dont hate her, i hate me. what should i do???????
    All you need to do is go to her and apologize and let her know in specail ways how sorry you are even if it's the most stupidest thing and if that doesn't work then just send her a letter telling her how much your sorry I mean one of them will work!♥♥
    jennyluvjohnnydepp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeee
    My mum really hates me and we had a little arguement and now she hasnt spoken to me in ages. when she does talk to me, she says horrible things in a sly voice. i didnt even do anything wrong, i was just a little bit selfish thats all. and now that shes angry with me, my older sister is sucking up to her, and is ignoring me to just so her mommy will love her. shes making my life hell. i want to kill myself, because its all my fault. i dont hate her, i hate me. what should i do???????
    Well mother should be there through thick and thin sure you feel down with doubt in the back of your head about your mum love well, here how it goes we all do thing wrong in life it a part f being human but mother well a fact mother are pose to be there like I said so sorry to say yours mother not much of ones if she being the way she is with you.
    And please to feel so down that you feel death the only answers is un true death bring sadness and bitterness and pain so what every make you feel it bring betterness is wrong so please don't take that road
    Love jenny if you feel you need to talk my eyes are open and hears xx
    21lala Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 01:59 AM
    My mum hate's me as well and I don't know why?
    21lala Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 02:07 AM

What do I do??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2009, 04:22 AM

21lala please make your own post explaining why your mother hates you. It is too hard to answer both of you on the same post especially when you haven't given any examples or anything.

OP how old are you? Like I think it is a bit different if you are older and out of the house than if you are a teen at home.
    Either case your mom should be more mature about things,
    She may feel that you are hard to communicate with or she may feel that this is your nature and she doesn't know what to do.

The only thing you really can do is like Victoria said and apologize and make things right.
    If this is her basic nature though, when you get are out on your own you might have to distance yourself.
    I think of moms like this as the mother on Everybody Loves Ray. Sometimes with moms like her you have to find a way to work around their personality manipulating you without them realizing what you are doing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My friend hates me! [ 10 Answers ]

Ever since I started a new school everything has been going great, except for one of my friends . She's mad at me because we like the same person, and I just don't get it, I mean why would she be mad at me just for that, and just because of it she keeps pulling my hair and calling me a .:mad:

My mom and Step mom in hate! [ 6 Answers ]

My mom and step mom are not getting along. It all started with a stupid gift card! Out of all things. My card only had $3.45 on it and my brother only had $.19 on his. The cards were soposed to have $20.00 on it. My mom and step mom live one house away from each other and then they just get into...

I think she hates me [ 3 Answers ]

I was at my g/f's birthday party about a week ago. Her best friend and I are pretty good friends. At the party, I was a little tired because I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before, plus it was a particularly boring party... Anyway, my g/f's friend thinks I am going to break up with...

Pregnant and my mom hates me [ 5 Answers ]

Let me start by saying that yes, I have been in some trouble in the past but the day I found out I was pregnant I knew I had to turn things around if I was going to keep this baby. When I (we, father is one of thos dead-beats) decided to have this baby I didn't realize it would be something my...

13 YO hates Mom... please help [ 10 Answers ]

I have 2 boys - 16 and almost 14. Since the divorce in 1998 my sons have lived in both homes until 2004 when my oldest became so angry and frustrated with the situation that he attempted to overdose on antibiotics. A clear scream for help. At that time Dad finally said he could come and live...

View more questions Search