Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dollface_93 Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Oct 11, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Cramping in left side, spotting, all the symptoms
    Hey everyone, I am hoping some one can help me out! I am 1 week late for my period. I have had constant cramping in my left side, my boobs are Huge ( NOT COMPLAINING! LOL) I feel bloated, nausea, and Extremely emotional! Yesterday I started spotting, not heavy just when I wipe there is always browinsh discharge and then that's it. I have taken pregnancy tests and the are negative, I don't know what's going on! I have a 5 yr old and never experienced anything like this before, can anyone help?? PLEASE?
    newmummy Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface_93
    Hey everyone, I am hoping some one can help me out! I am 1 week late for my period. I have had constant cramping in my left side, my boobs are Huge ( NOT COMPLAINING!!LOL) I feel bloated, nausea, and Extremly emotional! Yesterday I started spotting, not heavy just when I wipe there is always browinsh discharge and then thats it. I have taken pregnancy tests and the are negative, I don't know whats going on!! I have a 5 yr old and never experienced anything like this before, can anyone help??? PLEASE?
    Your best bet would be to go to your gp I had the same problem when I was pregnant so I went to the doctor and they confirmed my pregnancy I had to go up for a ultrasound everything was fine it was just where my ligaments were stretching and where the baby had attached himself on the wall of my tummy if you no what I mean anyway go to the doctor get it checked out

Oct 12, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by newmummy
    your best bet would be to go to your gp i had the same problem when i was pregnant so i went to the doctor and they confirmed my pregnancy i had to go up 4 a ultrasound everything was fine it was just where my ligaments were stretching and where the baby had attached himself on the wall of my tummy if you no what i mean anyway go to the doctor get it checked out

Thanks, did you also have negative hpt? And how was your spotting? Was it after your expected period? How long did it last? Thanks for answering back
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Oct 12, 2007, 08:37 AM
    I didn't get a positive hpt until ten days late. I did not have any spotting, though. You should definitely schedule an appt with your doc. If you are having pain on one side you could have an ectopic pregnancy (which can take longer to detect on hpt). Everything could be fine, but I would go in just to be sure. It could also be something else, such as a cyst on your ovary. Do you have any pain in the tip of your shoulder? I had pain in my collar bone, but another sign of ectopic pregnancy is to have a pain at the tip, where the collar bone and arm meet. Good luck, and hopefully you get a clean bill of health and the answer you want!

Oct 12, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by automansgirl
    I didn't get a positive hpt until ten days late. I did not have any spotting, though. You should definitely schedule an appt with your doc. If you are having pain on one side you could have an ectopic pregnancy (which can take longer to detect on hpt). Everything could be fine, but I would go in just to be sure. It could also be something else, such as a cyst on your ovary. Do you have any pain in the tip of your shoulder? I had pain in my collar bone, but another sign of ectopic pregnancy is to have a pain at the tip, where the collar bone and arm meet. Good luck, and hopefully you get a clean bill of health and the answer you want!

No pain anywhere but lower left side, but yeah I was thinking ectopic as well:mad: I am just going to wait it out a couple more days and go in next week if I don't get any other signs of anything. Thanks

Oct 14, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Just wanted to let everyone know, af finally came:( So now I guess I can focus on losing weight again;)
    Thanks to every one who replied!
    SHANDELLMS38751 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Hello I went to the bathroom about three weeks ago
    I saw a light pink blood when I wiped and that was it
    Then like three days ago I started spotting and bleeding but
    It's a dark brown and it not letting up or coming down no pain

Oct 14, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SHANDELLMS38751
    hello i went to the bathroom about three weeks ago
    i saw a light pink blood when i wiped and that was it
    then like three days ago i started spotting and bleeding but
    its a dark brown and it not letting up or comming down no pain
    When are you actually due for you period, sounds like the same thing that happened to me, I bet you will start flowin in the next couple days:confused:
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Oct 14, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Dollface, sorry to hear that af came.

Shandell, if you create a new topic you may get more answers. Make sure to tell us when your last period was and when you are due again. The more info the better we can help. Just remember that we aren't doctors, so we can only give advice!
    needsbabydust Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 08:08 AM
    I need help. Af is 5 days late for the last week I've done nothing but cry. I'm fatigue. Today (being day 5) I have brownish/pink discharge on tp. My period is always on time.
    needsbabydust Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2012, 08:09 AM
    And I've been having cramping on lower left side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstrual cramping and spotting [ 58 Answers ]

I'll be 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow and 4 days ago I was having menstrual cramping until the next day and also had some spotting.. so I went to my clinic and they said everything was normal.. and that my baby is at 0 station now(Im in so much pain!) but I haven't effaced or dialated.. does this...

Can't see the left side of site [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot see the left side of many websites. I have adjusted the window as far left as I know how. It seems that the webpage is centered and the left side hangs out of the window. Particularly on Myspace, many pages I cannot look to the left.

Pain in left side [ 12 Answers ]

This is my first pregnancy so I will have lots of questions... here is my first or second or third... lol. I have had minimal pressure or pain on my right side but a lot on my left side. Is it normal to have it more on one side then the other? I know about ectopic pregnancies but I would think the...

Mild Cramping and spotting when I wipe [ 4 Answers ]

I am 5 weeks and 5days pregnant and I have been spotting for about a week. I have had mild cramping but nothing major and the spotting is only when I go to the bathroom and wipe. It is mostly light brown to light pink. I have had some red but it was very little. I have not had clots or heavy...

View more questions Search