Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john_chapman19 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2003, 02:32 PM
    Maiden/married name
    Are there any sources of information (eg people search websites) which would provide the married name, given the maiden name of a female?
    nadia7526 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2003, 09:22 AM
    Maiden/married name
    HI,

I think that the genagology websites will have the madien and married name of females. Also look under high school reunions. I hope I've helped:-)
    ndnpride Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2004, 02:50 PM
    Maiden/married name
    Try looking in you district court records. They are all public information.. Try searching for her using her married name maybe you can search for her husband and it should show a court case for a marriage license and it will show to whom,

Good luck
    bntegail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 05:58 AM
    Where can I find out the maiden name of a source if I only know her married name and address.
    BuBBlEz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by john_chapman19
    Are there any sources of information (eg people search websites) which would provide the married name, given the maiden name of a female?
    Hello how are you ?
    go_boston_redsox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 12:53 PM
    You can find them on this site Free People Search - by name, email or phone number for free. Either by their maiden or married name. The site allows you to look them up on a bunch of things and then click on their name to send them a message.
    silky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 02:59 PM
    How do I find a persons married name from her maiden name?
    jonathonb Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by john_chapman19
    jonathonb>trying to locate and old love from 1986 to 1991 maiden name Jaensch 1st name Monica most sites say there free and seem hopeless as they always ask for money but don't come up with results?They can't even find me!:confused:
    Angel_Wings Posts: 105, Reputation: 13

Oct 11, 2007, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathonb
    jonathonb>trying to locate and old love from 1986 to 1991 maiden name Jaensch 1st name Monica most sites say there free and seem hopeless as they always ask for money but dont come up with results?They can't even find me!:confused:
    Try locating her through her parents.
    Do you remember her Dad and/or Mom's name.

Classmates.com
    ZabaSearch.com

There's more on line searches you can do, just Google for them.
    SumPPLs_Kids Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 10:05 PM
    I am annoyed by these websites. While it's true that you can find a persons married name from their maiden name, or vise versa, these pages want too much info about you. Like for instance, some places want a credit card number!
    Bulldog69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 08:50 PM
    Married Name for Mary Wilson Marshall - Graduated in Falls Church Virginia in 1965?
    Bulldog69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2012, 08:53 PM
    Maiden name Mary Wilson Marshall - what is her married name (is she alive)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding someone by maiden name [ 12 Answers ]

I need help finding someone with only her maiden name. I have seen many websites that say they can find someone for a fee. Is there any site for free or a minimum fee that is particularly good at finding people?

Maiden name [ 6 Answers ]

Is there anyplace on the web I can find a persons maiden name from just her married name?

Should I get married? [ 15 Answers ]

Here's my problem: I'm in the us army reserves and my unit has been called on active duty, now that I'm going to be leaving for a year my boyfriend wants to get married. I've been with my boyfriend for going in 2yrs. And we know in our hearts that we want to spend the rest of our lives...

Why did I get married? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and when I met my husband 5 years ago he was perfect. 3years into the relationship I got pregnant and about 3 months later married. When I had my beautiful baby boy he was hardly around because he was in the police academy. I would only see him on weekends. So I decided to move...

F1-OPT-H1-married [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, Here is my situation: * I have been filing as F1 student for the last five years. * I was on F1-OPT till June 30th 2005. * I moved to H1B from July 1st 2005. * Got married on Nov. 27. Spouse is in the US from Dec. 12. I am planning to file federal tax as married jointly and...

View more questions Search