Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andrea1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 10:47 PM
    I think my cat had her kittens
    Hey there my cat was pregnant I think she might have had her kittens out side because I can't find them any where inside. Her belly has gone now so I fink it is possible she had them any tips on finding them??
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2007, 12:02 AM
    I had a cat that had kittens under our house. If they have access to under the house, I would check there. I also had another cat that had her kittens in a junk pile (mostly old lumber) that we had behind our garage. If you have any place like that, check there too. When she is outside, is there a certain spot that she is always around?
    METERRE Posts: 206, Reputation: 22

Oct 8, 2007, 12:19 AM
    Let her go outside for a while, then call her when it's time to eat or something, and watch where she comes from. Then search that area cause it probably is where they are. Or like nautical said, search wherever you see piles or hideouts or places like those.
    METERRE Posts: 206, Reputation: 22

Oct 8, 2007, 12:21 AM
    How long ago did she have them?? Days??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell if this cat had kittens? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I am new here and I have been trying to find out some information about mother cats. I have recently started feeding a stray cat that seems to live in the woods behind my apartment building.She looks like she may have recently had kittens, but I have not seen them yet. I am not sure if she is...

My cat had 2 kittens they are 1 day old how long before my cat go's outside [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has just has 2 beautiful kittens she has been with them since she had them but she has come downstairs and seems to want to go outside they are just over 1 day old and both seem fine but I don't want my cat to leave them for to long. I'm not sure if she wanted to go to the litter tray as I...

Cat is having Kittens RIGHT NOW. [ 3 Answers ]

My necie's cat is having kittens right now, she has only had 2 but won't stay with them. She still has more inside... HELP!

My cat won't have her kittens [ 1 Answers ]

My cat has been acting different like not drinking, laying in her nesting box all the time but I have seen no contractions. Her female parts have been like "Breathing" do u know what this is ? IM SO CONFUSED! :confused:

Help! My cat just had her first litter of kittens... [ 1 Answers ]

My charteux is about 3 or 4, and she had her first litter of 5 kittens in the early am Tuesday.1 kitten died. But the other 4 are fine. Was wondering if the kitten escapes there spot where she has them is it OK to pick them up and put them back where they were? And also how do I know if they are...

View more questions Search