Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Oct 2, 2007, 03:48 PM
    My face keeps breaking out
    HELP, my face was always clear... but ever since August my face has started to Breakout :eek:... a lot... what should I do to get rid of all these pimples:(
    {P.S I'm sure your advice would mean a lot to me and other teens}

Oct 3, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Thaxx people for reading and not giving advice
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 3, 2007, 02:29 PM
    You know what? You need to give people TIME to respond. We are not on here 24/7, we are humans too and we eat, sleep, work and play.

Your best bet would be PrettyLady, she has a job and a social life. She will respond when she comes online.

It can take minutes, hours, sometimes days to get a response here. Please be patient.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Try clearasol lol
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Oct 3, 2007, 03:11 PM
    I'd say go to a dermatologist. Seriously, if you let acne go, it can get worse and make you feel worse about yourself. I had acne when I was a teen, and I let it go for months and thought it might get better over time with over the counter treatments, nothing helped. I'd say ask your parents to make you an appt. Insurance should cover it, and I'm sure your mom or dad will understand. They were teens once too, and prescription meds are stronger. Don't let it get out of hand.

Oct 4, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    You know what? You need to give people TIME to respond. We are not on here 24/7, we are humans too and we eat, sleep, work and play.

Your best bet would be PrettyLady, she has a job and a social life. She will respond when she comes online.

It can take minutes, hours, sometimes days to get a response here. Please be patient.
    Srry if I offended any one... itz that I was really hoping to get answer since I'm going to have senior pics taken
    teenee Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Hi, I'm a female 21... I've had acne since high school... but for 4 months now I haven't had a pimple... what I use is... ST. IVES apricot scrub ( medicated) it sells for $5.90 and then after I use BIORE shine control for about $8.00 and BIORE blemish fighting ice for about the same price... it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and I can still eat all the candy I want also remember drink a lot of water and don't stress yourself... I live in canada and I purchase all products at Shoppers Drug Mart... P.S if your a male it might not work for u since biore is a feminine product... if you want you can Google it "BIORE"

Oct 4, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Lol... im a felmale... and thaxx
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2007, 10:38 PM
    I do have a method. It does involve one prescription, though. Concepts are roughly:

HAIR: This has to be under control first
    FACE (Care at home):
    FACE: (Care at night - involves a prescription medication)
    FACE: (Care when out because home options are not available)
    Cassie101 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by R0cKin_t33N
    HELP, my face was always clear.............but ever since August my face has started to Breakout :eek: ......a lot.......what should i do to get rid of all these pimples:(
    {P.S im sure ur advice would mean a lot to me and other teens}
    Proactiv Is The Number 1 Soulition I Used And It Works Great.
    april1988 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 07:59 PM
    Proactiv sucks... use alcohol and don't wash your face w/a towel use your hands
    elizabeth. Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2010, 04:08 PM

lol , me to mine breaks out , but I'm using stridex maximun and nothing else but that has help.!

and people don't eed to be so rude ^^^^^^^
    hawkinsjoyce Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 06:08 PM
    Hey all I've read all of your solutions! I've tried every single thing REALLY not procrastinating. I'm 47 yrs old and this acne stuff kills myself esteem when does it end for they say it no cure for acne what help. I had a hestorectomy last year but still got 1 overy can any 1 give me a solution!!

Aug 8, 2010, 06:15 PM

All I say is I hope you go to the dermatologist I wish I had medical so I could get the help I need prayers out to you!
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Aug 8, 2010, 10:20 PM

Eat healthy [fruits, vegetables, and lean meats]. And drink water, enough but not too much. Exercise regularly. Wash your face every day with either a face wash, cleanser, or exfoliator. Try not to touch your face too much. Consult your dermatologist! You may not have acne, or you may, but they can help you either way. Try face masks. If you wear makeup you can you concealer if you have several pimples, if you have a lot try foundation then a finishing powder, or coverup.

Aug 9, 2010, 01:19 AM

I do all the above, but still no help. Right now I'm trying apple cider vnegar this is sooooo much of a burden. Can't go to dermatalogist no medical. Oh well I guess I will keep on with what I'm doing. God bless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Scars on face [ 1 Answers ]

Dear ma'am Past 2 years I have been having black marks on my face, due to pimple. And I have tried so many things... home remedies, medicine and other creams but still not get any solution.. I drink lots of water, balance diet and no dandruffs. Can u suggest what I shoul I do..? Thanks

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Ugly face [ 2 Answers ]

I've tried everything to get rid of this pimple but NOTHING has done a bit of ANYTHING!! How can I get this thing off my face?!

Do I take this at face value [ 9 Answers ]

We were together for 8 years. We had a quarrel - he no longer wanted to see me - now 1 month later he sends the following - he is an aquarius I am a scorpion. Where do I go from here - I have always pictured myself growing old with him Most of the anger has subsided but the hurt and...

View more questions Search