Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krystina1987 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 04:44 PM
    I can't seem to trust my boyfriend but I want too.
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for about a year and a half now and last January he broke up with me. And we got back together in Feburay. The day that he broke up with me he cheated on me and kissed another girl, he was trying to get with her I guess when we were together, secretly behind my back he was talking to ger while he was at work. I found a letter that he wrote to this girl in his e-mail that admitted him cheating on me and kissing her. He denies that he wrote this email and that he cheated on me. And he always gets upset when I try talking to him about it. After I found out about him cheating on me I find it really hard to trust him. I'm always afraid that he will cheat on me again with some other girl. I just want to trust him and him be trustworthy. I don't want to be worried or afraid that he's going to do something like this again but, I don't how to not worry or be afraid. Can anyone help me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 07:09 PM
    He lied and cheated. He admits nothing. Why are you still there?
    MissingHim2Much Posts: 252, Reputation: 37

Sep 25, 2007, 07:18 PM
    I agree with tal. If he won't even admit to it and at least try to work through it with you then there is no reason that you should trust him.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 07:20 PM
    It makes no sense to trust a person who is untrustworthy. You know he can't be trusted and you're looking for a way to make it easier to stay there. There is no easy way to stay with a person you can't trust.
    Did I see in another post that you are pregnant? I so, this is one more reason you don't need all of this unnecessary drama. And it is unnecessary because you don't have to put up with it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 25, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Are you pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

Trust Between Best Mate and Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I would be grateful if you could give me some advice on my little issue... Basically I have been going out with my boyfriend, Stefan for 8 months. I am 21 and he is 33. He is divorced and has 2 young children from his previous marriage. I love him and wouldn't give him up...

Trust Between Best Mate and Boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I would be grateful if you could give me some advice on my little issue... Basically I have been going out with my boyfriend, Stefan for 8 months. I am 21 and he is 33. He is divorced and has 2 young children from his previous marriage. I love him and wouldn't give him up...

View more questions Search