Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toothmaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2007, 10:28 AM
    Dlink wiriless card
    For some reason, My dlink wirless card isn't working anymore, It's not resonding at all, It's not reconizing any wirless service that others can pick up with their laptops, any sugestion.
    acicomp Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Sep 22, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by toothmaker
    For some reason, My dlink wirless card isn't working anymore, It's not resonding at all, It's not reconizing any wirless service that others can pick up with their laptops, any sugestion.
    If this is USB, try a new USB port. It may be the USB and not the card.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DLink DI524 UP router password / username removal [ 5 Answers ]

How do I remove my ISP username and password entered at installation time of DLink router : DI524UP. Reason for removal: the ISP has advised username and password in router is no longer required as router was stopping my ability to connect to the internet due to a change in the ISP operating...

How to start a calling card / phone card business? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to start a calling card / phone card business with little capital. If anybody knows how to do this please advise me. Any advice welcome.

Which Is Better Debit Card Or Credit Card? [ 20 Answers ]

Which Is Better Debit Card Or Credit Card? We increase our Debts like any thing when we have Credit Card because we spend /buy the goods with free hand / shopping habits, in this case will it not be a better to keep a debit card instead of a credit card? :confused: What are your views on...

What is the PCI-E Video Card equivalent to this AGP Video Card? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in a turmoil to either upgrade my AGP Video Card to another AGP or a PCI-E. Most of you will say upgrade a motherboard that has a PCI-E slot, but that means upgrading everything else including memory, video card, MAYBE CPU - and that could mean a whole lot because I don't want to buy a cheap...

Problem with Dlink DSL-500 router [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I've stopped DHCP and DNS on the win2k3 server and made the router works as DHCP and DNS ( ADSL router Dlink DSL-500 ). Problem is when I try to setup a new computer to be a member of the domain it just fails giving an error that it can't resolve the name, while from the same...

View more questions Search