Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexi2392 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Pain in left groin area
    Hello, first time user here. I am 41, have had a hysterectomy 4 years ago, been having a lot of pain in left groin area. Have had mri, x-ray, ultrasound, and they cannot find anything. At first they thought it was my gallbladder, but to no avail, it was fine. Where do I go from here? Major drugs to not help the pain.. what next?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 09:08 PM
    I don't have an answer for you, but my responding to your question will put it near the top. Hopefully some of the people with medical experience will notice it. I believe that when you posted this there was a crisis going on and that may be why your question was left unanswered. Good Luck.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Re subscribe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ongoing left groin and leg pain [ 7 Answers ]

I have pain in the left groin area that moves up and down between my left mid-shin, across the top of my left thigh and into the left groin. It has been checked several times over time and now I am having a real problem. In the prone position, I have relatively good movemnet of legs etc, I cannot...

On & off pain in left waist area [ 2 Answers ]

I've seen 3 doctors this last week for an on & off gnawing type pain in my left waist that goes down into my lower left side. I can sometimes feel sensitivity to my leg also. I've been having back problems, but nothing is showing up in the lower back x-rays. The dr. thinks I may have the start...

Left groin pulsing pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a sporadic pulsing pain in my left groin going several inches down into my leg on and off for a few months now. It is not hugely painful but worrying nonetheless. Any ideas? I don't think there is an ovulation connection.

Pain in the groin area [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have pain in the groin area and down the inside of my leg, mostly when I get up after I sit a long time. I have to stand still a few seconds for the pain to go away before I take a step. Someone said I could need hip replacement. I have gained a good bit of weight and my stomach is large, so...

Pain in lower left groin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am 22 years old and have never had a regular period. I can't even remember the last time I had a natural period. But my concern at this moment is that I have a pain on my lower left groin area that I have had for about 2 months now and it seems to be getting worse. Its kindof...

View more questions Search