Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blanket Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Sep 20, 2007, 10:45 PM
    I was married at 16 and first baby at 17. TALK TO HER, just make sure you tell the truth... 15 year olds are very rebellious and/or confused... doesnt matter who talks. She needs to understand the most important thing, in my opinion, is that she is careful, because odds are, soon she may be doing it.
    Npgreeneyes Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 12:43 PM
    I believe you should tell her what she wants to know better for her to find out through you then go experiment with the wrong people and find out for herself. Sex is such a natural subject I talk to my cousins all the time about sex and they are very open-minded and actually talk back to me about their experiences. I am a firm believer that sex is not a subject to be ashamed about or immature about either. The more confidence she has with you the more your going to know what goes on in her life and your sister will appreciate this in the future. Besides that being said my cousin is now 17 we started talking to her about sex since she was like 8 she was very curious were baby come from.
    amber-doo Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

May 23, 2008, 11:21 PM
    Part of the problem with this subject is that people seem to be afraid to talk about sex. My mom talked me about it and stressed that I was too young and maybe went a little far by telling me that a man's penis is too big for my body. But, I didn't have sex until I was 17 and it was with a guy that I was with for 2 years and almost married later on and I was truly in love with him. Also, I was taught sex ed in school but, they don't do that anymore either.

I think that if your sister is not willing to talk with her daughter about sex then you should. I am surprised that she hasn't already gotten the info from her peers. You should feel proud that she is willing to come to you and ask those type of questions. Usually at that age they are more willing to talk to their friends then 'yucky' adults.
    amber-doo Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

May 23, 2008, 11:24 PM
    I just realized my answer is a little late but, I think it is good advice...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sex talk [ 3 Answers ]

I need someone's help, my boy friend wants me to call his cell phone and leave him a very dirty detailed message about what I would like to do to him sexually. He really likes the sexy, dirty talk. He is a truck driver and is not home much. The only problem is I can't think of anything dirty and...

Dirty talk during sex! [ 5 Answers ]

I have been living with my fiancé for more than a year now and the sex is great,. but when we have sex he wants me to talk dirty to him.. but I am too embarrassed.how can I get over this? And I want him to do things to me in bed but I am embarrassed to ask him to do them to me,. is there something...

Can you talk about sex with a guy you like. [ 2 Answers ]

Is it okay to joke around about sex with a guy you are "talking" to or does it give them the wrong idea? I don't want to do that but I have no problem talking about anything as it doesn't embarrass or offend me. Obviously, I know that if all we talk about was sex then that would be a bad sign and...

Visitations to see my niece [ 3 Answers ]

As an aunt do I have any rights to get court ordered visitation rights?

Want custody of my niece... [ 6 Answers ]

I want to take custody of my niece but I'm not sure where to turn. She is three years old and has already lived through more stuff than I have. My brother is in a bad situation and she is not being taken care of. I would like to approach him with this but I want to know the facts first. I also know...

View more questions Search