Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SccrGurl780 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 01:29 PM
    How Do You Lose Weight In The Stomach Area?
    I'm 4'9'' and i weight 130 pounds. My doctor says that beacause I am so short I am suppose to be 99 lbs which I dont believe but apparently its true. I want to lose weight. When I played soccer I was a size 3 and now I'm a size 12. I really want to lose weight Can anyone help me out please??
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Please check this link

How to Lose a Pot Belly | eHow.com
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Are you still active? My cousin used to play soccer and she was always out running laps, playing practices, playing games she was busy, busy, busy with activity. It only stands to reason that if you halt activity that you will put on some weight. How is your diet? Have you ever considered doing something like Weight Watchers? I do Weight Watchers Core and my best friend does Weight Watchers points and we've both been pretty happy and successful on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

How I lose weight in my arms and legs but not my stomach? [ 5 Answers ]

kay so my stomach is super skinny, but my legs and arms aren't. they aren't fat, they are pretty muscular..well my legs are..but my arms are just fat. they don't fit my body at all. its weird. i've done push-ups and i'm a cheerleader, but it never turns into muscle. someone please help me....

I want to lose weight [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: hi I'm 26 years old and I have 1 baby now, when I was not pregnant I weight 123 lbs after I gave birth I wieght already 153 lbs, I've heard this okinawan tea that melt your fats with in 7 days, I don't know how true is this. I need your advice who ever try this okinawa tea. Thanks

Cannot lose weight [ 2 Answers ]

I have been commuting to work and have been riding an average of 105 minutes a day @ a heart rate of 150 bpm for four weeks consistently :mad: and have not changed what I eat . I have not lost a pound. Is this a sign of a thyroid problem? Is this normal? With the online calorie estimators @ my...

Want to lose stomach. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I started going to the gym to get more in shape. What should I focus on when I am there in order to lose my stomach ? I have gained some weight but it seems to all be in my stomach. I feel like I look pregnant. It makes me feel uncomfortable by the way I look. Also,what can I do when I...

View more questions Search