Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyla002 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 04:05 AM
    Is my boss flirting with me? Or does he just care about me?
    I am really confused with whether my boss is flirting with me or just being friendly:
    He winks at me
    He walks past me, looks me in the eye and holds my gaze and then smiles
    I passed him a recept the other day and he practically took my hand with it (Slid his hand down my hand)as he looked me in the eye and said "Thanks Skyla"
    Walked past me the other day and quickly dragged his hand across my shoulder
    Another co-worker who my boss has been friends with for a long time said my boss told her he cares a lot about me
    Asked me to come up to his office and had a huge chat with me about random things like if I use protection, what would I do if I got pregnant, Do I do drugs? What I do in my spare time, Would I like more responsibilities with my job? Is everything all right?
    Said when they sell the business one day that they are taking me with them
    Always commenting me, saying I'm a bloody good worker.
    When I went on holiday, he told me to be naughty but be careful.
    He also said he's really excited about me turning 18 ( That's the legal drinking age in NZ)
    He walks pasts me all the time and brushes up against me.

Sooooo is he flirting?

Additional Details:

I worked with him for about 5 hours today because he was training me to be a supervisor and he didn't try touch me, or talk to me inapropriatly or make a move on me.
    even though he had a lot of chances because we were working alone together most of the time

Some people are saying if I have the same feelings for him then go on and have fun. But how would I make a move on him without hardowt showing him I'm making a move. Just in case he isn't interested in me at all and pushes me off him?:confused:
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2007, 04:32 AM
    IS this the same boss from your previous post? You have not gotten much wiser if it is.

Yes, he is flirting and beyond that - he is sexually harassing you.
    PATRIC45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 05:15 PM
    EEOC
    lonely2010 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Sep 29, 2010, 05:46 AM

This really complex.how old s your boss? And how about u?
    How long since you worked with him?
    I assume that is a sexual harassment indeed.not about the care thing.maybe he cares a little .most for fun.
    And what do you want from that? I guess you are a liitle hesitated. From my ex-experience,if you want sth real,I mean serious thing, better leave this behind. This is not the right place. When game over ,all over.
    Miemie6075 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 08:51 AM
    I agree and just try to be obnoxious around him if you are not uncomfortable with this procedure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Is my boss flirting with me? [ 5 Answers ]

I am really confused with whether my boss is flirting with me or just being friendly: He winks at me He walks past me, looks me in the eye and then smiles I passed him a recept the other day and he practically took my hand with it (Slid his hand down my hand)as he looked me in the eye and said...

Care provider or care giver. WHAT! [ 1 Answers ]

Why in some states like the Northwest and West coast fathers are viewed has the care provider and the mother the care giver, now I now the difference so don't get all technical with me, all I'm saying isn't that view and definition a little bias and favor the mother. Us as fathers have to provide...

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

Boss firing employees after boss resigns [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal in California for a CEO to fire employees AFTER the CEO has resigned? My understanding is that the CEO can no longer hire, fire or negotiate contracts after they have tendered their resignation.

View more questions Search