Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 18, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Happy ITLAPD Everyone!
    I know I'm starting this about half an hour early, but I just want to make sure everyone is aware before the big day hits.

Tomorrow, Wednesday, Septerber 19, of 2007 and every year, is International Talk Like A Pirate Day. This time tested holiday is always good for fun and memories.

Read all about it.
    Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19
    And click on "[All Hope Abandon, Ye Who Enter Here]" to enter the site.
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 19, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Ahoy, mateys! I be sitting here in me office, with me paper pirate hat on! You best celebrate th'day, or it's davey jones' locker for you!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Aye! Pass the rum!
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 08:27 AM
    ARGH! Ye be walking the plank for ne'er missing the day!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Well, shiver me timbers! Ahoy sprogs, mateys and Gentlemen o' Fortune. May your rum barrel ne'er empty and your wenches be willin'. Arrrrhhh
    Wangdoodle Posts: 217, Reputation: 50

Sep 19, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Ahoy matey! Pirate talk day, why shiver me timbers that's just bilge! Arrhh Ye must be Addled! Well me hearties, did one of ye scurvy dogs say ye had rum? Then get ye Deadlights off me swag, pass the bottle, and splice the mainbrace.
    Arrhh matey, tis time to weigh anchor. Godspeed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm happy, but is he? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been married for 1 year now and all together I have been with him for 5. Since we said "I Do", Some things haven't been the same. Now we are both sexually and physically attracted to each other... that's not a problem, but every time we get into an argument he threatens he wants a divorce,...

Not Happy [ 1 Answers ]

Im not happy with my other half and its driving me nuts I don't know what to do? Trust me I've tried everything I think that we bring out the worst in each other I'm just scared of making that next step in going our separate ways:(

I haven't been really happy with him [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for two years, we just had a baby, but for the past two years of being together, I haven't been really happy with him. He's in the military and he's always busy with so many things, but he never makes time for me. Our communication is bad, every time we talk, we...

He is never Happy! [ 2 Answers ]

MY husband and I have been married for 2 years, It seems that no matter what I do or how I do it, it is never the right thing for him. I am currently attending college in a very competetive program which requires intense studying sometimes, I also work full time and have one school aged child. I...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search