Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ollie333333 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 06:17 PM
    I like a girl but I don't know if she likes me back
    There's this girl I like but I don't know if she likes me back. And if she doesn't like me back my rep is screwed what should I do:confused:
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 13, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Well you can ask her. Talk to her, find out if she's interested.
    Although it won't hurt you if for your ego is brought down a peg or two.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Sep 13, 2007, 06:24 PM
    hαhα if she doesn't like you "your rep is screwed"? Sounds like α clαssic high school problem...

Look you just αsk her okαy-- be like I like you αnd I'd like to tαke you out on α dαte.. if she sαys no BINGO she doesn't like you-- simple αs thαt..

* I'm αssuming you αre in high school however if your not.. life isn't over your "rep" isn't αll it's cut out to be when your in grαde school-- over the yeαrs you'll mαture αnd see things not in the mαtter of "life αnd deαth"...

Good luck to yα bud-- αnd relαx
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 06:35 PM
    my rep is screwed
    Rep is what others think of you. WHO IS GOING TO KNOW ABOUT IT IF YOU GOT DENIED?

I don't think the girl will tell everyone about she turns you off. If she does? Then you will be sure she is NOT the one you'll like.

Good luck.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 06:44 PM
    saraispiel19 agrees: oh spring don't you remember school!-- the girl or guy will be like "eww jαmie αsked me out--like totαlly gross..like eww!" hαhhαα hαα
    Lol, I can imagine that. I don' think I did that before... :P
    I like your picture, btw:)

Sep 14, 2007, 04:45 PM
    By the way I'm in high school

Sep 14, 2007, 04:46 PM
    My high school is small so if she denies every one will know by the end of the day
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Sep 15, 2007, 06:50 AM
    yeα but who cαres it's not like your gonnα die.. the worst people will do is mαke fun of you -- then it'll be jimmy who gets picked on for I don't know mαking out with the teαcher.. something new αlwαys hαppens... it'll just be your turn to get picked on.. relαx it's not the end of the world ollie :)

Sep 15, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Thanks for your help I'm going for it on monday(:
    ndvg324 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 08:42 PM
    If you really like this girl then you should just try to get to know her and maybe ask her. Dont rush her or you are screwed. Trust me it worked for me when I was in High School.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know if this girl likes me? [ 7 Answers ]

Sorry don't know if this should be in this forum but anyway! Well it all started at my old job when I saw this girl from the minitue I saw here I liked her. But it wasn't until one of my work collugues introduced us to each other. We started talking to each other this and that. Then she asked...

I like this guy he likes m but don't know how to start [ 7 Answers ]

Well I really like this guy and he really likes me but we are really shy and don't like to talk that much. I want him to come and talk to me but he just won't. His friends have to come and talk to me which I think is DUMB! What should I do! Help me

I don't know if he likes me [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, I like this boy named Kyle I don't know if he likes me but he knows I like him. HELP:eek:

I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me back. [ 12 Answers ]

Hey. I like this german girl at my school, she's an exchange student and she's staying until January.. I started taking to her in August, maybe around 1st of August. On her birthday I gave her a box of chocolates. We started talking, she always smiles at me, looks at me and even sometimes we walked...

Don't know if she likes me [ 10 Answers ]

I have never been so confused about girls in my life I don't know if she likes me or not . OK so there's this one girl I like and I hang around with her and goof around and I don't know if she likes me. Its distracting me from my homework!! So like I goof around. Like I take her cellphone away and...

View more questions Search