Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Suzanne0705 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Load Music to MP4 Player
    I have an Digital MP4 Player (generic make) and would appreciate step by step instructions on how to download/transfer music from
    1. Napster - (it is not a compatible PD)
    2. Windows Media Player
    3. CD

Thanks
    2007_Sue Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 02:39 AM
    Firstly,you should make sure that which kind of format does your mp4 player supported,like:format MP3, WMA, WAV, ASF, ACT.If you are not so sure about it's format,please refer to the manual of your mp4 player.I think it is very important and useful information.

Secondly,download the right format songs from internet and save them.

By the way,this is my new MP4 player.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Download all the music to your local PC, connect your mp4 player to your PC with USB cable 'make sure that all necessary drivers are installed', If it's connected > synchronise it with windows media player then drag and drop the music in the device panel
    lil pimp Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Sep 13, 2007, 09:15 AM
    I have an Digital MP4 Player (generic make) and would appreciate step by step instructions on how to download/transfer music from
    1. Napster - (it is not a compatible PD)
    2. Windows Media Player
    3. CD
    Tonya1908 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 01:21 PM
    Is there a special software needed to download music from Windows Media to my MP4 Player?
    RATED R Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 08:34 AM
    I TRIED THIS STEP BENN BUT ITS SAY FORMAT ERROR. My player supports mp3 songs & that is what I have download help
    carol12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 10:18 PM
    How do I load music to a mp4 player
    cutesummerbaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 04:32 PM
    How can you download songs on your mp4
    vonzie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 12:42 PM

How can I download songs from the internet n then transfer them to my mp4 player?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mp4 player [ 1 Answers ]

Hello friends , Can any body help me out my mp4 player.I am having problem In my fm radio menu it is not playing .It displays messege Hard error.Rest everything is fine. Music,photo,movie etc is working. Thanks

Mp4 player memory problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a mp4 player which has 1 gig of memory. Today when I tried to play the music it said it had a disk error and all my music is not there. Does anyone know about these mp4 players, the have the mp4 logo under the screen. I have look in the internet but can't find much. Can anyone help...

Website to free downloadable music to mp3 player [ 13 Answers ]

Does anyone hear know of any websites that you can download free music for mp3 player. I'm new at this and just installed a new cd drive to my PC last night. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks!

MP4 Player [ 1 Answers ]

I Have an mp4 player and it keeps saying "disk error". And I'm worried because I don't know how to fix it. Can someone help me what can I do. Is it broken

Windows media player music [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I should download windows media player 10 to replace 9 but I've done this before and a lot of the files began to have ! Next to them which means they stopped working. Is media player 10 worth it and how do I sort this problem out. I have lots of other players but prefer this and...

View more questions Search