Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patti1234 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Pregnant Boston Terrier
    Hi I have a Boston Terrier and I think she is pregnant. She is sleeping a lot, she is drinking and eating a lot,she is going to the bathroom more, her boobs are bigger. I have an appointment this week with the vet to find out but I am just curious.

Thanks
    Patti
    pawsdogdaycare Posts: 92, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 13, 2007, 08:52 AM
    I would say the swollen breasts would be a good sign.. was she recently in heat?

Sep 13, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Yes she was in heat 4 weeks ago.
    pawsdogdaycare Posts: 92, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 13, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Then I would summize that it is highly likely that "nature found a way", If there was any time that she was left unatended in the presence of a male dog or if she eloped on her own recently it is highly likely that she bred...
    There is a canine pregnancy test on the market at
    Canine Pregnancy Test Kit (5 tests)

Or

Untitled Document

Sep 13, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Yes she was with my male.

Sep 13, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Does it sound like a false pregnancy
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2007, 09:11 AM
    It is highly irresponsible to let dogs breed if you know so little you have to ask a question like that. Enough time has been wasted on that subject here recently, see https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/p...og-127590.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boston terrier [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 10 week old boston terrier. He has blood in his poop. Is this something I should be worried about ? I call the v et and she said it's probably OK.

Mini schnauzer-Boston terrier: argghhhhh [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just got a puppy who is now 10 weeks old. Got him last week. At first, he would bark and whimper when I would put him in his crate. I tried using pee pee pads and a litter box. He use dthem for a couple of days but now wants nothing to do with them. He relieves himself as soon as I confine...

Boston Terrier Poops in house [ 2 Answers ]

7 month, male, Boston goes outdoors and poops heavily three times a day but will still find a way to poop in the house. Different sites on the NET talk about a special training method for Boston Terriers that is guarunteed to stop your dog from craping in the house for $49.95. I'm at my witts end...

6 month old boston terrier pooping in cage [ 1 Answers ]

My 6 month old boston terrier poops in her cage every time that we leave the house (not only does she poop, but she stomps on it and smears it all around the cage and on herself). It doesn't matter how we are gone, 30 minutes or 8 hrs! She never did this before - it just started last month when we...

Boston Terriers [ 1 Answers ]

I hate to give an answer that may not be much help, but I must tell you how glad I am that you are giving a rescue dog a second chance. I hope you are working with a good rescue that will be sure to make a successful placement. Maybe your rescue would be the best place to find out about a good...

View more questions Search