Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caste Certificate Posts: 29, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 11, 2007, 11:32 AM
    So, why do not u give even a chance to someone? Why?
    rubz Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 11, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Hi
    I am sort of understanding what you are saying. Telling a lie to make someone happy e.g. you look pretty is reasonable as your not hurting anyone. But if you lie to the police, in court etc. then it is very bad as you can go to jail for this. Lying to protect someone is wrong then only honesty is the best. If that person cares for you then that person will never ask you to lie.
    -

Sep 11, 2007, 11:33 AM
    This is public forum and I appreciate your efforts, but what you are doing sometimes, itches. I still am all praise for the wonderful wrokd of yours... So, answer
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 11, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Itches?

What do you want us to answer already?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 11:36 AM
    It does seem remotely like the person obsessed with hair from yesterday...
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Why don't you ask Martha Stewart or Scooter Libby if lying is a good idea?

I have the same impression that J_9 has, you are a member who has been put under administrative hold operating under another login. You are aware that the mods can see your IP, right?
    -

So, if u have the information, I just want to tell that one of my clients ARUNDHATI ROY, a 23 year old law student, married and expecting a child, and fighting for her 'hair-whatever-I-should-do-with-my-hair' with her parents' got so angry with me, saying that my computer is so so so... and left in anger. When I tried to know the reason, I got it. Now when I asked my clients one by one to ask about her case from u, u banned them all. Why? Now, I think I named her and you will ban me too. Not?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 11:39 AM
    You're not very convincing. The game is getting old.
    -

Sep 11, 2007, 11:41 AM
    So someone did it, and all my clients are returning, as in my area this ASKMEHELP is very favourite but now when my system (computer, I mean) is not replying to ASKME qyeisthons raised by my clients, my career is in jeopardy. Nobody will come to access my computer and my loss in in thousands of rupees daily. I am hand to mouth, and it has been this ASKME due to which I was making both ends mee... Can u help or should I die or commit suicide?
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Your obsessed with books, she's obsessed with hair... what kind of business to you operate that you and your clients all have such interesting obsesions?.
    -

Sep 11, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Okay, why are you after my life, BYE. You have power. Your boss.
    Rightly someone said, power makes a man proud
    Absoulute power makes him absolutely proud.

JUST tell if we can see the conversation made by ARUNDHATI ROY or not?
    -

Sep 11, 2007, 11:44 AM
    DEar, you are a man, or woman, whatever you are but not a psychologist, as SIGMUND FREUD the wisest person on earth evr born, said, "Every body is obsessed with someone or something" and if you are not, you are not human being. Are you not obsesed with anybody?
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Caste Certificate
    So someone did it, and all my clients are returning, as in my area this ASKMEHELP is very favourite but now when my system (computer, I mean) is not replying to ASKME qyeisthons raised by my clients, my career is in jeopardy. nobody will come to access my computer and my loss in in thousands of rupees daily. I am hand to mouth, and it has been this ASKME due to whihc I was making both ends mee......Can u help or should I die or commit suicide?
    This is a public forum... I really doubt you had a career based upon it... but if so, I suggest finding a better profession or get better at lying...
    -

Sep 11, 2007, 11:51 AM
    U doubt, but it is a questioon of life or death for me... Doubts do not make a full man. A doubtful man is always one who hurts one and all, and gets hurt!

So, be a better man, man, if you are a man
    And a better woman, if you are a woman!
    Expert

Sep 11, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Okay, I'm totally lost now. I am not the BOSS here, just a peon who keeps the place running smoothly.

Your career depends on this website? So, you just started your employment today, since you only registered today.

What is your real problem?
    -

Sep 11, 2007, 11:52 AM
    So, my last question, are u going to ban me, just the computer is same and people are differnct?

And is ARUNDHATI ROY banned for 3 days or FOR Good?
    And can I see her conversation, wheich irked u?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2007, 11:52 AM
    This is getting very odd.

Please post a clear and concise post.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 11:54 AM
    ...when my system (computer, I mean) is not replying to ASKME qyeisthons raised by my clients, my career is in jeopardy.
    If your career rests on the answers you get from a free Q and A site then you are ripping off your "clients". Though I doubt what you say is true.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2007, 11:56 AM
    And is ARUNDHATI ROY banned for 3 days or FOR Good?
    And can I see her conversation, wheich irked u?
    How would YOU know how long he/she has been banned? :rolleyes:
    Expert

Sep 11, 2007, 11:57 AM
    No, you can't see the posts by ARUNDHATI ROY as they were removed.

Yes, she is banned, she was warned on several occasions by an administrator of the site and refused to heed the warnings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Adult Crime [ 9 Answers ]

Hello: I know that you've been convinced that children who commit "adult" crimes should be tried as an adult. I've never quite understood that. I've always wondered what YOU thought was an adult crime, as opposed to a juvenile crime. I can't think of any. In fact, it doesn't make any...

Natural Crime and Legal Crime [ 5 Answers ]

I need some help here I am doing a paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime I need 1500 word and I am stuck at 895. Can anyone give me their thoughts on the subject?

Psychology and Crime [ 4 Answers ]

Please could anyone help, I'm stuck on a question of my assignment that's due in on Monday, I only have 3 days left to complete this. The question is... Describe the main research methods used in studying psychology and crime. Thank you in advance to anyone who could answer this for me,...

Travel And Crime [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my b/f are hoping to travel to Florida from ireland. He has a prior record for possession of drugs (marajuana) I've heard they won't let you in with a drugs record but I also know people who hae travelled over and let in the u.s... has anyone got any experience with this??

Is it a crime? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really curious, recently, my parents threw me out. (actually about 5 times in the last year). Right now I'm only 17. 4 of the times they threw me out, they didn't provide a place for me to live. Their lawyer told them they didn't have to let me stay there once I was 16. Is this true?

View more questions Search