Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baker44 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Leaking water supply line to ice maker
    The water turn off valve to our ice maker is leaking in the basement. How can this be fixed?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 7, 2007, 09:31 AM
    If it's leaking from around the stem then open the valve a quarter turn and swnug up the bonnet packing nut until it stops. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Gold refrigerator ice maker leaking into the ice tub [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old GE Gold stacked refrigerator/freezer. The ice maker is leaking into the ice bin. The leak is a slow, constant drip that freezes into an icesicle. Annoying. Any advice would be appreciated ! :confused:

GE Refrig/Freezer leaking from Ice Maker [ 1 Answers ]

We have a GE side-by-side, and the icemaker has begun to leak all over the back and into the bottom. It then all freezes over and becomes a glacier. I ran down the problem, but cannot fiqure out why it's doing what it is. When you utilize the water dispenser on the door, it causes the water to...

Stopping secondary water line to ice maker [ 2 Answers ]

I have a split water line that went to two refridgerators. After replacing one of the refrigerators, I no longer need a water line going to that refrigerator. How do I stop the water from flowing in that copper tubing?

Leaking ice maker [ 1 Answers ]

I've recently repainted my kitchen. I moved our refrigerator which has an icemaker. When I was ready to move the refrigerator back, I cut the copper tubing and used all new compression connectors. The fitting is as tight as I can get. It still leaks very, very little. Is there a certain ice maker...

View more questions Search