Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brit01 Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Sep 3, 2007, 10:21 PM
    What does the first kiss feel like?
    I've never kissed a guy. I want to know what it feels like and what to expect. For real, how is it? :confused: Thank you all!
    Brittany,18
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 3, 2007, 11:03 PM
    I remember my first kiss (July 17, 1961) like it happened yesterday. His lips barely touched mine at first as his hands gently held the sides of my face. He slowly and lightly moved his lips around on mine, lips caressing lips. Slowly, he increased the pressure and used his lips to gradually part my lips. As our mouths opened together, he increased pressure a bit more and continued to slightly move his lips on mine. He reduced pressure a bit and moved his lips again and then increased pressure. His arms by this time were around me, and he held me close. There was no urgency or grabbing. There was no tongue thrusting or spit dripping down chins. It was very nice. He was the best kisser I ever experienced. I went with him for six years.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2007, 11:08 PM
    I'm not going to go into particulars here, but I would suggest keeping your mouth open when you do have your first kiss, unless it is some sort of peck on the cheek because you just might be friends with the person. Both parties keeping their mouths open makes for a much "warmer" and feeling experience. It will feel better that way.
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    I remember my first kiss (July 17, 1961) like it happened yesterday. His lips barely touched mine at first as his hands gently held the sides of my face. He slowly and lightly moved his lips around on mine, lips caressing lips. Slowly, he increased the pressure and used his lips to gradually part my lips. As our mouths opened together, he increased pressure a bit more and continued to slightly move his lips on mine. He reduced pressure a bit and moved his lips again and then increased pressure. His arms by this time were around me, and he held me close. There was no urgency or grabbing. There was no tongue thrusting or spit dripping down chins. It was very nice. He was the best kisser I ever experienced. I went with him for six years.
    I wanted to "spread the love" for you, but couldn't because I have already done so somewhat recently. But, I just wanted to say, "How romantic!"
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Wondergirl agrees: I should have married him. (Thanks for the "love".)
    You are most welcome!
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2007, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brit01
    I've never kissed a guy. I want to know what it feels like and what to expect. For real, how is it? :confused: Thank you all!
    Brittany,18
    If you look down at the bottom of this page, you will see some links to questions concerning kissing. You might want to click on some of them and see what answers people have given there. You might find something that is helpful to you!
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Sep 4, 2007, 01:13 AM
    When I had my first kiss I didn't know about french kissing and I wondered why this boy is kissing me with a open mouth but I just went with the flow but I was very nervous.. lol
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 01:19 AM
    My first kiss was awful, truly terrible experience. So if you do kiss someone and want to throw up don't worry plenty more orally hygenic fish in the sea!

We don't all get it right first time...
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 07:09 AM
    Lol, believe or not, I haven't given away my first kiss yet! My friend said I could start a bid on eBay now.;)
    Enjoy the kiss hun, wondergirl, your story rocks!:)
    mari_6_2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Well I was kindaa in the endd 0f eight grade wenn I had my 1st kiss ;
    I was in the bus and then there was a b0y wh0 I liked t0 flirt but never anythinn seri0us.
    Den 0ne dayy we were in the buss and we sat next t0 each 0ther,
    Then f0r a weird reas0n we were b0th chewing gum.
    y0u can kind of guess the st0ry after that.
    Well after he was saying that he wanted t0 try s0me 0f my gum ,
    Then like I sticked half 0f my gum 0ut but I was just playinn ar0und I didn't really thinkk he was g0nna g0 after it ;
    But he did s00 then he g0t it but when he g0t it he like kissed me. And all I did was smile. But I th0ught it was kind of gr0ss because when he g0t the gum he kind of left s0m siliva in my lips.
    But 0ther than it wasn't badd.
    I was in the m0ment s0 he t0ld me if he can kiss me again and I said yeah.
    But it wasn't like a french kiss thing. It was just a peck.
    He asked me if I have ever kissed anyone and I lied and said YEAH ,
    He said that he can tell because I kissed like really g00d.
    That will be a mem0ry that I will never f0rget.
    rivermeetsanend Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Sep 18, 2009, 01:41 PM

I honestly can't remember my first kiss. I guess it wasn't spectacular, lol. I think your first kiss depends on the person you are kissing.
    Riot Posts: 130, Reputation: 29

Sep 19, 2009, 06:09 AM

What's it feel like?
    Jeez its just a weird wet feeling at the front of ones mouth, its over in like 3 seconds!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I kiss [ 10 Answers ]

I have really been pressured by my gf's friends to kiss her and I have been going out with her 4 1 month and I have been to 4 dates I really need help. First is it 2 soon and how do I KISS??

How to kiss [ 18 Answers ]

I don't really know how to kiss. Everyone says it will come natural, but I'm talking about a french kiss. What do I do?

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

When do I kiss her? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem how do I know when to kiss her and how do I know she wants me to kiss her??

Embarrassed to kiss(2) [ 3 Answers ]

Please, somebody answer Anon's question because I have the same problem. I just don't know what to do and funny that I want my first one to be fantastic and unforgettable while I don't know the smallest thing about this whole thing. Watching other people doing it doesn't help!

View more questions Search