Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tru_Jones Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Seeing The Dead
    Hi , I'm 15 , recently been very ill for 4 weeks with bad headaches , since I've been ill I've started seeing people , weird strange people , lately I've noticed these people are dead since I saw my uncle who passed away a year ago ,

This also happened when I was about 7 , my parents thought I had an imaginary friend , strange things would happen when I was with him .

Now I'm starting to believe maybe he wasn't imaginary,

For someone as young as me , this isn't something nice , I freak out when I see them , for instance the other night I was on my lap top its suddenly switched off and I saw a reflection on top of mine of a man in tha screen on the lap top , I've never been so scared in all my life ,

I haven't told anyone about this in case they think I'm crazy,, maybe I am ,

But iff anyone could help me , tell me why I'm seeing these dead people ? What do they want ? And why me ?

Thank you ever so much x

May 11, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Help me with this anyone x
    norcalimama Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

May 11, 2007, 08:02 PM
    First of all you're not crazy.I know you're defintely not understanding what's going on or why.You need to realize you have a gift.I see spirits also.They want to communicate.They can't hurt you so don't be afraid of them.Tell them that they need to leave and go to heaven and be at peace.You'll do fine. Sometimes spirits don't realize they've died.Some are loved ones that want to let you know they're OK. Take care.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2007, 08:22 PM
    Well a lot of strange people could well be my family

But yes this is very scary ( but believe me it can be and get a lot worst) wait till your lap top jumps 4 feet across the room by iteself, then you can be scared. Read some of the things in here that happens to a lot of people, and you will know how it feels.

May 12, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Why do I see them though? why do only certain people see them? please can you tell me everything I need to know, and to the person above , I don't know something to fly across the room on its own to be scared , I feel that already I'm just looking for answers .

May 12, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Tru,you've tapped into your psychic abilities.Thats why you can see them.As you've opened the door you must learn how to safely close the door.There is a person on one of these sites that tells you with meditation and other things how to close or open.I'll go find the site for you.

May 12, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Should I close the door though , I mean there's a reason why people see them , maybe we have to help them?

May 12, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Ok here is the site for what you're looking for.Real Psychic Experiences.com.There are people on there who get headaches just like you do.But also make sure that its not a health condition that could be causing this OK?Your health is the most important thing in your life.Take Care.Hope your headaches get better.
    steviebeezie Posts: 66, Reputation: 13

May 18, 2007, 08:38 PM
    Okay, because of an earlier answer I gave on a different post, I want to stress that I'm trying to give a real alternative explanation for the purpose of giving GOOD advice. I'm NOT trying to make any statements whatsoever about the ability to see spirits.

Tumors, epilepsy, and psyzophrenia (sp?) are medical possibilities that can cause headaches and hallucinations. It's okay to see a doctor about these things because, so long as you aren't a danger to yourself or others, you cannot be institutionalized against your will. Your doctor cannot disclose anything you discuss without a court order (and only in very specific circumstances) or without your permission. Since you sound pretty sane, I'd say that epilepsy or a tumor is more likely.

Again, I'm not trying to discount the possibility that you can see paranormal phenomena. But if you have a tumor, seeing a doctor ASAP can potentially save your life. So don't worry about being judged insane. Remember that a lot of people say they see spirits and ghosts. Maybe even your doctor!
    Musical Justice Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Now that you have opened the door, closing it may be just as devastating as keeping it permanently open. This is a part of you my friend just as it is a part of me. There are reasons these spirits come to you and it is only because they see a chance to come through to the physical world. No matter what others may say, some of them can hurt you and others can not. What you need now is practice and your own protection. I suggest meditation and a little research into personal shields. You are young and are extremely lucky you've had the balls to ask for help.
    Spend 10 minutes of every day meditating. To do this just sit in a quiet place that you feel safe (under the shade of a tree or in your room) and close your eyes. Let the thoughts pass through your head. Do not judge any of these thoughts as good or evil just let them pass. Something I learned: That which has the ability to scare your socks off and turn you upside down is also your greatest lesson. Fear only brings fear. Have faith that there is a reason you were granted this gift and explore it. I guarantee you, the more you explore your gift the greater of an ally it will be to you. Sometimes ignoring and closing yourself off to this phenomenon will only leave a greater gap in your own personality.
    If you need any advice or words of encouragement they will come to you. The universe has a funny way of giving you exactly what you need when you need it.
    Much love and good luck
    chopsticks7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 4

Jun 13, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Hello TRU JONES, from what I know, spirits and ghosts just don't up and walk around wherever they please, and show themselves to whomever they please. They usually attach themselves to something in this world, and cannot or chose not to pass on. It is strange to me that you are just seeing random spirits, since this is highly unlikely. Perhaps there is a medical explanation you should look into. If you're having strong headaches, I would highly suggest seeing a doctor, and talk to him about what is happening. Also, young teenagers, especially girls, when emotionally stressed have been known to see and cause things to happen, but this is usually in a household with more than one female who are closely connected with each other, and whom are all just as stressed. In addition, some people want to do something so badly, they can trick themselves into thinking they actually can do that thing, especially if influenced by all of the movies out today. Perhaps this is an example of that. If you are interested in paranormal happenings, then I would suggest reading and learning as much as you can. But always remember, that saying you can do something, when you actually cannot will greatly affect your liability later on in life. Good luck, and thank-you for your time.
    sillygirl_96544 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Well maybe your computers haunted lol or maybe your like some type of medium or something I don't know but I think you may have a gift so appreciate it while you can by the way I'm 10
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Aug 10, 2007, 05:45 PM
    I can't really see spirts but I've had a small conversatioin with one and can here them in my house at first I would get all scard then quitly run out of the house I used to think someone had broken in that was scary but I got used to it maybe you will to
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tru_Jones
    Hi , im 15 , recently been very ill for 4 weeks with bad headaches , since ive been ill ive started seeing people , weird strange people , lately ive noticed these people are dead since i saw my uncle who passed away a year ago ,

this also happened when i was about 7 , my parents thought i had an imaginary friend , strange things would happen when i was with him .

now im starting to believe maybe he wasnt imaginary , !

for somone as young as me , this isnt somthing nice , i freak out when i see them , for instance the other night i was on my lap top its suddenly switched off and i saw a reflection on top of mine of a man in tha screen on the lap top , ive never been so scared in all my life ,

i havent told anyone about this incase they think im crazy ,,, maybe i am ,

but iff anyone could help me , tell me why im seeing these dead people ? what do they want ? and why me ?

thank you ever so much x
    Hey Tru-Jones,

I agree with th fact that some people are able to see or feel ghosts, but I do not believe that they are the dead people, it could be a ghost which looks like someone you know.

That being said I also believe there are medical conditions that could trigger a person to see images or people that may or may not be present.

My advise to you would be to inform your parents and get yourself to a doctor and find out if the headaches you have is due to any medically explainable conditions.
    If they find no such thing then it may mean that you have come into contact with ghosts/jinn (as we call it).
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 05:17 PM
    If it's a gift then you'll keep seeing spirits so you might want to try to get use to it. If you want you can try getting a job with clensing homes. If you don't then just clense your home, that's the best you can do you won't be able to stop seeing outside spirits so sorry.
    foxhondarider Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Pretty sure this is an old topic but I joined just to answer. I wish I knew how you felt I would be curious to see people that have gone. My dads friend can see the dead and he says they are here to guide you and his son that has passed helps him out all the time and he talks to him. For me, this proves an afterlife, heaven and hell. Could it be they are here waiting in purgatory and helping others gets them closer to heaven? I wish I knew that answer and someday I will. Thinking about it, that could be frightening to have them kina sneak up on you but if you know them maybe try to talk to them or something it could be great.
    hev Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 05:13 PM

This is an old topic, but I found it just by searching through something, and I also need advice, its not as severe as yours, I don't even want to explain for in fear of being mocked or thinking I'm making it up or going crazy, I don't think I even believe myself, well I was sat on the bus with my two friends, and as we had sat down and waited for the bus to carry on, three young girls and a women after in her early 20s, as the women walked up the aisle of the bus, she casually stopped in front of my and just smiled [bear in mind I was sat by the window and my friend near the aisle and my other friend in front of me on the seat in front] the smile was a smile as if she knew me, and then she carried on walking, what I believed she had sat down, however the bus carried on till the end of the bus station and I felt rather peculiar like I was being watched, so I turned around to find that the 3 girls that had got on were at the back but that women was not, she was not on the bus, I asked my friends if they had seen as women and I described her to them, they hadn't seen her, theyd asked me if I had been daydreaming but I couldn't of it was too vivid and besides I was talking to amy so I couldn't of been day dreaming, until we got off that bus I felt a peculiar presence right behind me like I was being watched, now I hope I'm not going crazy, I don't think I'm going crazy, I'm intrigued and worried well not worried, I can't even explain it at the moment, I would be grateful for any advice/answers/help anything at all, I just want to believe I'm not going crazy thank you x
    MaryJS Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2009, 11:24 AM

Hev: It is more likely, that you missed/forgot to notice one bus stop where the woman left, than that you imagined her, since you were not in an emotionally stable state here (if you felt disturbed, you were out of ground state, and this induces higher probability of inaccurate observations).

You are not crazy, and these kind of things happen to all people all the time around them, without having to include extra dimensions ;-)
    hev Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 03:56 PM
    MaryJs: hello (: sorry I forgot to include the bus hadn't even stopped at a bus stop, the women had gone on the bus and within say about 30 seconds if that, I turned around after feeling peculiar like someone was staring at my back and she wasn't there, the three girls who had got on were there, but apart from them it was empty, so there was no way she had got off before seeing as shed just got on and the bus hadn't even stopped, sorry for not including that and I'm not as such as in an emotional state I'm just intrigued to know what it was and why I seen her and no one else did, thank you for your response anyway (: x
    MaryJS Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2009, 12:32 AM

There might have been that one of the girls you saw, looked differently also? Like reinterpretation of the brain? I often have had these sort of confusions, and jumping up.
    My brain is very good at seeing one person, and then I discover that it is not him/her.

Like, two days ago, standing in the corridor of my department, I happily see my boyfriend coming. I am playing around with my mobile phone, not giving him full attention, and starting to tell him "I feel kind of sick today, must have eaten sth strange." He answers *You do? Intersting!" Of course, it turned out to be someone completely else :P :P :P My mind always plays tricks on me people.

Or, some creepier theory...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dead Riddle [ 43 Answers ]

Okay, you here is a riddle for you Dan and Maria lay on the ground dead,surrounded by broken glass,blood and water on the street in front of an apartment building.The room they fell from is on the 27th floor.How is this possible??

Dead computer! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Can't start my computer, completely dead. Opended the computer, and everything is OK. I've disconnected the power cable from the motherboard and connected it again and the computer started. The problem happened once again. Does this means that the MB is faulty, and need to be...

Seeing dead? [ 5 Answers ]

Hiya all, I'm quite new to this, I'm going through a pretty hard time at the moment, one of my Aunty's son's died at the weekend, I'm pretty close to her. I went to see her and behind her, at a glance, I saw this man standing behind her with his hand on her shoulder. When I got home I mentioned...

Dead in the Yard [ 4 Answers ]

How do I check to see if I am getting juice to the spark plug?

Battery goes dead [ 1 Answers ]

My battery goes dead over night when I leave the + wire on checked over all wires can't find anything the battery works fine in my other truck can leave it for a week no problems can't figure this one out

View more questions Search