Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    upyooper Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 06:03 AM
    Land contracts good or bad?
    Is anyone fimiliar with land contracts? I have 3 homes I rent but a friend asked me to check into land contracts since I have had bad experiences with renters destroying my property. Is there money to be made in land contracts? Need someone's advice who has dealt with land contracts before. Thank You
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 28, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Do you mean Contracts for sale? Whereby a person buys the property from you under a contract rahter then obtaining their own financing? If not, then please define further.
    upyooper Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 07:37 AM
    I own the property and would like to sell under a land contract for say 10 years, is this good or should I consider staying with lease option? I have had trouble with the lease option because I have an investor who finds the tenants but he hasn't been doing his job. Some have moved out and broke their lease also destroyed the property. I have tenants in to others and their behing on their payments. I have just gone and seen a lawyer and am going LLC. But which is better? Going under a land Contract or staying with the lease option. Thank You

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good vs Bad [ 31 Answers ]

Here is a good one. How do u difrence between good and bad. If a bad action can bring something good what kind of action is it? I have heard a lot of sentences like, why God permits bad things to happen, well maybe they are not bad as we think they are. Maybe it is possible that there is no good...

Land Contract Gone Real Bad In Michigan [ 2 Answers ]

:( Ok First Thing First My Name Is Jessica I Sold A Home On Land Contract In Michigan Buyers Will Not Pay I Went Through The Whole Eviction Still No Hope. Just A Judgement They Have 90 Days To Pay But They Can Pay The Past Due For The Judgement And Not The Current Then They...

Bad land contract? [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I know.. if I FIRST got an attorney involved.. but I did not. I NOW have one though.. Trying to condense.. I sold my home on a 6 month land contract. 10,000 down, 1000 a month ( mort. Pmt) then in 6 months to obtain financing and close... well he pretty much paid me even the 6 months pmts,...

Land Contracts [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying to sell my house for six months now. My realtor's agreement is about to expire, so I thought of listing the property myself as I can sell it for less without the realtor fee. I was considering to advertise it with a land contract to attract more prospective buyers. I...

Good or bad? [ 19 Answers ]

So there is this guy at work who I get on with really well. We are always telling each other jokes and having a laugh. However, he has recently startd being overly nice. Everyday I come into work, he will shout hello and then follow with "you look very nice today" - it's really nice and made...

View more questions Search