Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladylava Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 03:21 PM
    What is the difference between having sex and making love?
    I am 20 and I'm married, yet I feel when me and my husband do it were just having sex. I want to know what is the difference between having sex and making love?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2007, 03:33 PM
    They are the same thing, but when it is referred to as "making love" it is referring to the emotional connection experienced along with the physical, and not just the physical. Its not just the act of sex, it is the act of strengthening the bond felt between you and the person you are having sex with.
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by buggage
    they are the same thing, but when it is refered to as "making love" it is refering to the emotional connection experienced along with the physical, and not just the physical. its not just the act of sex, it is the act of strengthening the bond felt between you and the person you are having sex with.
    I could have not said it any better myself. Though if your wondering if they way you do it then that could also hinder what your thinking. Love making is when you and your partner are bonding and becoming emotional deeper together. No matter if the way you do it. Either it be fast,hard,slow, and gental it only matter when a you form a bond with your partner. Sex is a form of pleasure that you can get from anybody and you don't really care for or want to be emotional bond to them
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 23, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Hello.

Sex is for the thrill and excitement of doing it. Most of the time its hard fast intercourse with only your own happiness in mind.

Love Making is just what it says. Its showing each other you care. Love Making starts way before the bedroom. It's the foreplay used to build the excitement. It's the look you send each other across the room, it's the note you put in his lunch or the flower he puts on your car for you to find in the morning. Its knowing that your going to make each other happy in a way that one the two of you can do because it changes each time, each time is special in its own way.

If your not taking the time to build for your Love Making then you need to start. Your missing out on so much. In most relationships the bond built by Love Making is the glue that keeps the relationship together in the bad times and makes it so exciting in the good times.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Love making is forever and takes place all the time w/wo sex. With some one you love.

Sex can be with anyone, and doesn't last to far beyond the act.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Jun 23, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Love-Making has emotions behind it.

having sex is going to a random party and finding someone who's as horny as you and banging 'em.
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jun 23, 2007, 10:57 AM
    I always thought it was the same till I did it with a girl that I loved then it mbecame a whole new experience.I felt a new connection and trust in her that I've never felt before with anyone.made me look forward to it a lot more and made me appreciate her more and was a lot more willing to be patient till the next time.
    go-ask-mom Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

Aug 21, 2007, 12:10 AM
    Making love is hours of foreplay and mutual orgasams...

Sex is where they grab you by the back of the neck and say XXXX me! NOW!! (Somewhat of a "quickie") LOL! ;) :P
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 12:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Love making is forever and takes place all the time w/wo sex. with some one you love.

Sex can be with anyone, and doesn't last to far beyond the act.
    Great, insightful answer here! Love is forever. Having sex can last a moment.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Aug 21, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Don't most women "make Love?" Don't most men "have sex?" Probably best left that way, the nature of the organism. In school this was in the top 20 things to know before bringing others into the world. But sad as it is, only 1 in 14 females understand this by age 23.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The difference between "sex" and "love making" [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I have been answering questions on this site for just over a week now and I might add enjoyed it, but I am now interested in peoples views on the following. What is the difference between Sex and Love making? For many years I have had what I call Sex with my husband , sometimes good and...

Forbidden Love- Age difference [ 18 Answers ]

Ok I'm right now 12 years old. So it was 2005 when my sister Hannah who is almost 15 got a friend named Danielle who is now 15. I had a crush on her sense then but it faded as my life kept going because I felt like I had no chance with her. My sister for some reason in about 2006 in the summer...

Sex or love? [ 9 Answers ]

How can you tell if a guy really wants you because he likes you or whether a guy is after you for image and sex etc? Please help me!

Love her but our relationship is toxic. Cultural difference [ 25 Answers ]

Here it goes. I met my present girlfriend through a nurse that came to take care of my dad. My girlfriend is Korean and I am Italian American born in Italy but feel completely American. We love each other, we did from the beginning and do now. The problems started when she asked me if we can hurry...

Making Love/Having Sex Whatever you prefer. [ 13 Answers ]

My question is this: How frequently should a husband and wife have sex to satisfy each other? I know this will open a whole lot of comments, but my husband and I argue over this on a daily basis. Our situation is this: I work 8 - 5 he works noon to anywhere between midnight and 1:00 a.m. ...

View more questions Search