Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shimmer love Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Will I really die because an ouija board said so
    Well I ned help I was playing with a ouija boardand it said I was going to die after that weird things started happening . Are ouija boards real?
    Do you think I was messing with a bad gohst?
    What happens because it told me that?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Hi Shimmer love,
    Don't panic.
    I don't think you will die just because a ouija board says so.
    Yes it might be mean ghost/s messing with you.

Nothing happens unless you start believing in it and counting on the statement of a ghost to live your life.
    No one knows when you or I will die except our Creator!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Are ouija boards real? No.
    Do you think I was messing with a bad gohst? No.
    What happens because it told me that? Nothing at all unless you make it happen.
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Aug 19, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shimmer love
    well i ned help i was playing with a ouija boardand it said i was going to die after that weird things started happening . are ouija boards real?
    do you think i was messing with a bad gohst?
    what happens because it told me that?
    You had this question under "crafts"... more like "Paranormal". Ouija boards are not innocent games it is an avenue to the spirit world... and I do not mean the wonderful "angels to watch over me" ones...

I advise to destroy the board and to never use one again. Bad things do and can happen when you use them...

As firmbeliever says... don't worry about what it said... don't believe it and don't use it anymore...

Our Creator only knows...
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Just because you played with a Ouija board and that board said you are going to die - does NOT mean that the board was right. Look at the fact that we are all going to die someday. We do not know and are not meant to know the day or the time or how.

People waste precious time and energy consulting tarot cards, fortune tellers, psyhics, etc. trying to find out how they will die and when. Precious time that should be taken up by living a life that one can live proudly and with honor and respect for life and their Creator.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 07:57 PM
    We all will die in time and most of us have not consulted a Ouija board. It is because that is what life is, you live it and enjoy it and don't do anything stupid to hurry your death, I mean things like smoking, excessive drinking, harmful drugs, or the possibility of you stepping out in front of a bus. So forget about dying and try to get the most out of your life.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 19, 2007, 08:40 PM
    I heard that those things aren't real. You just gradually move the thing around yourself without even noticing it but I don't know if that's true or not. I don't mess with them simply because I don't believe in them. However, I really wouldn't worry about it if I were you. I also heard stuff about if they so really work, soemtimes the bad spirits lie to you. So it won't always be accurate.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 10:52 PM
    Bad spirits or humans, if anyone tell you they know when you or someone else will die, it would be a total LIE!
    Till now all the medical research has not been able to tell even a terminally ill patient WHEN he/she will die.They just assume that so and so may only live for a few days or months, but how many have pulled through and lived a longer life than most?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs

People waste precious time and energy consulting tarot cards, fortune tellers, psyhics, etc. trying to find out how they will die and when. Precious time that should be taken up by living a life that one can live proudly and with honor and respect for life and their Creator.
    So very true!
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 19, 2007, 11:47 PM
    I doubt an ouja board can hurt you, but id advise being safe about it and destroying it.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 12:47 AM
    Hi. It's a piece of wood. It's not going to kill you.
    buzzman Posts: 54, Reputation: 9

Aug 20, 2007, 12:53 AM
    Be careful of what you open yourself up to. They are very real and there is no good that can come with playing with it. There is no such thing as a "good spirit(ghost) that walks the earth. Once you are dead, you are gone from this earth. Destroy the board so no one else can make contact with it accidentally. You are being deceived. Believe nothing what you were told and ask for God to live inside of you and protect you. Only God has the power to protect you from such things.
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 12:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzman
    Be careful of what you open yourself up to. They are very real and there is no good that can come with playing with it. There is no such thing as a "good spirit(ghost) that walks the earth. Once you are dead, you are gone from this earth. Destroy the board so no one else can make contact with it accidentally. You are being decieved. Believe nothing what you were told and ask for God to live inside of you and protect you. Only God has the power to protect you from such things.
    Hey Buzzman,

I believe there are good/bad ghosts(and I do not refer to the souls of the dead) just like humans,but as we cannot see them or know them well, we must not believe any of the things they say especially such evils as time of death etc.
    I agree with you that one should not open oneself knowingly to an unknown world, which may cause more harm than good.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 20, 2007, 02:25 AM
    Hmmmmm there are good angels and bad angels and maybe separate spirits too angels, don't screw with them aye, even if it is just a piece of wood, burn it or something anyway, find out the proper method of disposal for uoji boards and take appropate precautions just in case.
    Pray to god, he can protect you from anything.
    buzzman Posts: 54, Reputation: 9

Aug 20, 2007, 03:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    Hey Buzzman,

I believe there are good/bad ghosts(and I do not refer to the souls of the dead) just like humans,but as we cannot see them or know them well, we must not believe any of the things they say especially such evils as time of death etc.
    I agree with you that one should not open oneself knowingly to an unknown world, which may cause more harm than good.
    My beliefs have taught me that there is an ultimate deceiver out there. "Satan comes as an angel of light". I believe ghosts to be demons. If you are not Christian, then this will not pertain to you. My comments are not meant to offend. Sorry if I have done so.
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Well I think it told the truth. But it might be saying that one day you'll die. You see what I'm saying? Unless it came with a date.

P.S. all living things on earth die
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Is she dead yet?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2007, 10:28 AM
    I don't believe it can be used to communicate with spirits or the dead, but I can't explain a weird experience that I had with one when I was a teenager. My planchette partner and I first swore that we did not know the party hostess's little brother's middle name. Over the next ten minutes, the planchette spelled out a boy's name, and the little brother affirmed that it was, indeed, his middle name. Now, either he was lying or somehow we tapped into his or his sister's unconscious. It was creepy, and I have never played with a ouija board again.

Can it tell you the date of your death or say you are going to die? Sure it can. Only you, though, can make the prediction come true by how you behave--self-fulfilled prophecy.

For instance, years ago my mil contacted a psychic to find out where mil and her husband would retire. The psychic said that retirement would be right where they were living then, in the family home, and not somewhere else warmer or less expensive. So my mil and her husband decided to stay in the family home and not move because "the psychic had predicted that." My mil made the prediction come true.
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzman
    My beliefs have taught me that there is an ultimate deceiver out there. "Satan comes as an angel of light". I believe ghosts to be demons. If you are not Christian, then this will not pertain to you. My comments are not meant to offend. Sorry if I have done so.
    You haven't offended me buzzman,
    I was just pointing out the part about good ghosts exisitng as I believe there are some who are good and they believe in God.
    Its just I too believe Satan is a ghost too and He is the evillest of them all,but I also believe there are good ones too, the thing is we cannot distinguish between them most of the time as they are invisible to us.

I too believe the souls of the dead do not stay in this earthly world after death.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Hi. It's a piece of wood. It's not going to kill you.
    This is about the best explanation so far... it's wood... it's a toy! Mattel makes them for heavens sake!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm thinking about using a ouija board... [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my two friends did one two days ago but we didn't do it right and I looked it up on the website and I now know how to do it. I was just woundering what everyone would say about it though, as I have heard that they aren't always safe! I have tried talking out loud but that didn't work...

Ouija board crisis! [ 44 Answers ]

hey OK I really need an answer to this question. me and my best buddy here were playing the ouija board and were really into spirits and apperantly the spirits were casting a spell on us, and said that we were going to get hurt. Can that happen? Should we do something? Or are they just kidding...

Does anyone have a ouija board story? [ 127 Answers ]

I have heard some pretty scary ouija board stories in my time. I want to know if anyone has heard of any?

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

How To Solve The Ouija Board Mystery [ 5 Answers ]

Want to join me in a Ouija Board discusion? Check out this page and let me know what you think - Ouija Board Blindfold Experiment The Straight Dope Mailbag: The Straight Dope Mailbag: How does a Ouija board work?

View more questions Search