Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wanda0030 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Dessert Business
    I currently make homemade desserts out of my home and have a small clientele in which they advising me to expand my business due to the quality of service I am providing to them. How do I go about writing a letter to introduce my business to other business, ex. Family oriented restaurants, grocery stores, etc. in which I may be able to set up an appointment and offer my products and services to them? Thank you

Wanda Torres
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Hello Wanda:

Don't send 'em a letter. Pay 'em a visit and let them taste for themselves.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Now this is where it is going to get a lot harder, once you start selling into stores and restaurants, you are going to have to have your kitchen inspected by the health department and meet all of their rules about water temp, dish washing, the material your pots and pans are made of, food handling rules and more. Also since you are selling wholesale now you will need a business license and your kitchen ( home) will have to be zoned commercial to get that business license. You will also want a tax number so you can buy your materials without paying taxes on them.
    lebweb Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 12:54 PM
    Its Great Pleasure To Do Home Made Cake , Especially When Used Finest Premium Raw Material ,Or Organic Raw Material Try At First To Do Some Old Taste Cake , And To Wrape In Craft Paper Or Wooden Box , Delivred With Production Date , Ingredient , nutrition Facts And Nice Logo Pic. Most Of Your Effort Will Minimize When You DO A BUSINESS Website Cause Its Your Image , And How Website Is Clear And Has An Attractive Images And Information , Your Customer Will Be Increas Cause They Think You Have A Big Company And They Don't Know Even Where You Do This Product , Second Thing Is To Sell Your Product To Nearest Restaurant Cause The Customer Always Ask About Tasty Goods And The Clecks Their They Will Reffer Potantial Clients , Home Delivery With a Delivery Contract With a Shipping Company , DO A Diet Cakes Its Most Powerful Customer Demand , Newspaper Ads Mention Your Website To Let PPL Enter And See What You Sell , And Some Marketing Tools Like Buy One And Get One Free , And do cakes Belongs To Each Occasion , Hearts n Valentines , Trees Iin Christnas , Etc
    Any Question I can Help , I Open more than 25 Patsries In Different Countries , if have any question about kitcehn equipment also I may help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Reciepe for dessert called Something Different [ 3 Answers ]

Years ago there was a pkg mix called Something Different that you used an electric hand held mixer and then put the mix into an ice cube tray (the old ones that are metal with a handle to release the cubes) put it in the freezer for 3 hrs. and had what was similar to chocolate mousse. Anyone have a...

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Dessert rose in need of your help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dessert rose tree which is about 10 years old. For the last 5 it flourished beyond my imagination. This year it is acting like it is dying. The leaves are falling off and the limbs are very puny looking at the ends. I'm in Florida, and have given it plant food-- same kind for many years....

View more questions Search