Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by E3317
    he loves fat chick, not big, not thick, but fat, I mean really big. So you being slightly big is not really a factor. You just have to take that big belly and make is sexy.
    LOL, what is the difference fat, big and thick? Show me on a chart like which comes first(from smallest to largest) okay?
    I see what you mean, good point by the way.;)
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 06:44 PM
    There are men that find big women attractive. I seriously doubt that it has anything to do with your weight. Perhaps you come off as a little too desperate or needy. That'll be a lot more of a turnoff than your weight.
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 05:24 AM
    I have been attracted to bigger women before, in fact my ex who I loved to pieces was overweight but it didn't matter to me AT ALL. Personality goes a long way and I would go for a caring, sincere women any day of the week over some shallow conceited woman.

Funny thing is though, the very thing that attracted me to her, she actually let me down on in the end by changing but that sometimes happens. A lot of bigger women are actually quite sexy, especially if they give off a vibe that they feel sexy, that's another thing that attracted me to my ex, she felt sexy and it made me feel she was sexy, which to me I still think she probably is.

It doesn't have anything to do with your weight. Confidence and personality go a long way.

I have found in the past and actually present that the skinnier women (NOT ALL) who basically think they are God's gift to men (excuse the reference) are so conceited and very shallow. They think that you must basically meet certain criteria, meet their distorted ecpectations, you must qualify. What c**p!!

I actually turn my back on women like this as I consider myself to be highly perceptive of people so I don't give women like this the chance to brush me off.

Now this is not to say that fat or big women are just easy because this is not strictly true. I think it is partly true that some men go for the big woman because it seems like less of a challenge to either pull them or keep them. These types of men are the b**tards that women like this should avoid anyway. Now back to what I said about it not being strictly true about big women being easy. I don't believe that they are all easy and in fact a lot of them may be so uneasy about how they feel they appear to be in the eyes of others, that it becomes difficult to make them believe that you are attracted to them physically when quite often you are. Like I said, I have been attracted to bigger women before and the ones that I have been have been surprised and wonder what I saw in them physically. Quite often, they were much more attractive than they thought they were and were suffering from extremely low self-esteem where it came to their perceived idea of what they thought they looked like.

Oh... and what I have said so far, that is not to say that I and any other men would not be attracted to a slim women too because attraction works on multuiple levels and as I have already said, it has a lot to do with personality and that is no lie, it is a fact.

So all you slim, skinny women, please don't be offended by what I said above because I have been stuck on one of your type in the past.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 05:32 AM
    To answer the original question in one line.

Some men like big women, some don't, some like both.
    Taukame Posts: 92, Reputation: 26

Jul 22, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Different men are attracted to different women. That being said, usually college-age men are attracted to the women who they think will put out. A guy friend told me this years ago, and it's probably still true.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 07:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Taukame
    Different men are attracted to different women. That being said, usually college-age men are attracted to the women who they think will put out. A guy friend told me this years ago, and it's probably still true.
    Just a question.. What does put out mean?

I've surprisingly not come across that term before. I think I have an idea of what it may mean.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffersonairplane
    Just a question..What does put out mean?

I've surprisingly not come across that term before. I think I have an idea of what it may mean.
    Put out means willing to sleep with the guys. I didn't know this term before as well.u can Google it.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    Put out means willing to sleep with the guys. I didn't know this term before as well.u can google it.

Oh right, that's what I thought it meant but didn't want to say in case I got it wrong.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Well, I'm not of college age anymore but I have been there and I think he is right in a way. That's down to immaturity though... but then, college age folks are entitled to be that way because they are still growing emotionally and physically.

You should never use people though.

Sometimes I think that getting hurt in the past helped me in a way to grow faster, to mould who I am, that said, I think I would always have been one of the good guys (trying not to sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet :o but not trying too hard I guess :confused: ).

I do believe that life experiences can mould a personality either for the better or for the worse.

I also believe that karma has it's part to play.

Just my opinion.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 12:34 PM
    To be brutally honest though, I do think that SOME men think that bigger women are more willing to put out as you put it. I have seen this before when I would overhear t**ts in pubs see a bigger woman and say something like "we're in tonight mate, theres some easy meat for us" and I am not kidding either, in fact I have seen this a lot. Its always the b**stards as well who think like that. The truth is, these people have no respect for women at all. All women should be treated equally regardless of their size and one should not assume they are easy just because of their size. How shallow is that?

That's why I think women like yourself should value yourself and turn your back on the bad eggs I speak of.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffersonairplane
    Well, I'm not of college age anymore but I have been there and I think he is right in a way. Thats down to immaturity though....but then, college age folks are entitled to be that way because they are still growing emotionally and physically.

You should never use people though.

Sometimes I think that getting hurt in the past helped me in a way to grow faster, to mould who I am, that said, I think I would always have been one of the good guys (trying not to sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet :o but not trying too hard I guess :confused: ).

I do believe that life experiences can mould a personality either for the better or for the worse.

I also believe that karma has it's part to play.

Just my opinion.
    I agree.
    I can't spread more reputation to you at this moment. "Karma has it's part to play""never use ppl" those are years of experience and wisdom.:)
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jul 22, 2007, 01:44 PM
    If your not obese or in an unhealthy size than your fine. Guys actually look more in a woman's confidence. I used to be very unconfident with myself. For the smallest reasons but than I started seeing myself as normal and actually cute, and now I have been asked out by two different guys within 3 weeks. Which isn't too shabby, you just need 2 hold your hed up high and be yourself, and flaunt what you got. And also curves are better then being lanky. Look at oprah, queen latifah, and other women like that. They're HOT. And that's because they're confident, all you have to be is confident and clean up nice.

I hope I helped
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 05:41 PM
    As a woman u need to learn love your body - Fall in love with your own body. Never make negative comments about your body and point out your faults to a man. If your body is not up to speed, keep quiet and just start working out. Men hate to hear you drone on about your body. It is a horrible turn off and then they will start noticing all the flaws you point out.

Go overboard to look absolutely fantastic every day, making the very most of what you have with clothing, smelling good.Stand up tall.

I used to be chubby when I was younger, I have grown out with it, as I said-be a woman u need to love your body!
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 7, 2007, 09:49 PM
    Men may say that they like big women but honestly its because they are big themselves or they are lying. Men like big girls as friends. I myself have never seen a big girl with a cute/ or even remotely skinny guy let alone one at all. But don't give up I mean big girls can go small. I love big peoples more to love lol I absolutely love zac efron haha he was on jay leno!
    greenopal56 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AandZ4ever
    Men may say that they like big women but honestly its because they are big themselves or they are lying. men like big girls as friends. i myself have never seen a big girl with a cute/ or even remotely skinny guy let alone one at all. but dont give up i mean big girls can go small. i love big peoples more to love lol i absolutely love zac efron haha he was on jay leno!
    Well, about you never seeing a skinny guy with a big girl.. my ex was reallly skinny, and he was super tall (god I miss him). I broke up with him because he was being a jerk, but after I did he was heartbroken, and to be honest I regretted it after. My impression was that he was the only guy who would be ever interested in a girl like me, but I've read through some of everyone's advice that was given to me, and its been helping. Ive seen a lot of guys who are interested in me, but honestly I haven't found any interest in them. So I guess its going to be a meeting of the minds kind of thing.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 06:46 AM
    I'll tell you two of my girlfriends are plus-sized ladies both of them think they are FIERCE. They work it everywhere they go all day every day. They dress so cute and always look beautiful. They love themselves and they pull WAY more guys then any of us. Both of them are always going out on dates, always with a new guy in their life, always getting hit on.

But its like everyone said its about how you feel about YOU. I happen to believe that if you think you are a smokin hot that most people will agree because when you carry yourself with loads of confidence people can't help but find you attractive.
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 07:07 AM
    Right, I agree with Glinda!
    As a woman, we suffer too much from comparing ourselves others.
    As a woman, love yourself please!:)
    greenopal56 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2007, 12:22 PM
    Zac Efron Dumps Vanessa Hudgens For Nikki Blonsky

Look at this website... I think it just completely answered my question :)

ABOUT TIME!!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 12:38 PM
    If given the choice between a woman who is going to eat her meal and enjoy it or one that is going to toss it up so she can weigh 75lbs I'm going with girl who will eat.
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Mar 26, 2009, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by greenopal56 View Post
    Zac Efron Dumps Vanessa Hudgens For Nikki Blonsky

look at this website...i think it just completely answered my question :)

ABOUT TIME!!!
    WOW obviously you don't know what your saying HA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

And men say they don't understand women! [ 14 Answers ]

I have been debating whether to post this for a while now, please understand that my intention IS NOT to get at men so please don't take what I have to say to heart, it is just my thoughts, and I would appreciate your thoughs, good or bad... Me and my partner have always been open with each...

Have men loss all respect for women? [ 7 Answers ]

I was thinking about the Imus thing and him referring to these women and “nappy headed ho’s”. It made me think about other derogator things men say to and about women. I also started to think about how our generation of women conduct themselves. We have women that sleep around with every man...

Men and Women in 1600 [ 1 Answers ]

what are some roles of men and women in 1600?:o In england and america.

Good article men vs. Women [ 0 Answers ]

ENLIGHTENING RELATIONSHIPS Vive La Difference! By Carol Allen Published: 09/29/2006 Send This Article To a Friend "Why can't a woman be more like a man?" asks the protagonist in the Broadway hit, "My Fair Lady." Most women sing a similar tune all day, asking, "Why can't a...

View more questions Search