Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Dedicated Hosting
    I know most "review" and "ranking" sites are a bit misleading in that they have affiliate links to the sites they list - and why sites are in their "top 10" is undisclosed.

... so looking for personal recommendations based on either your own personal experience or that of friends or other people you know who have dedicated hosting and love who they're using.

At this point I'm looking at Lunarpages and Liquidweb, but surfing for more to check out.

Thanks!
    acicomp Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Apr 4, 2007, 08:56 PM
    You can try 1and1 hosting. 1&1 Internet Inc. - Web Hosting Services and Domain Name Registration

I use them for several of my customers and they are reliable. They also have real phone tech support.
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Aug 7, 2007, 11:33 AM
    A friend of mine uses waveform.net, for colocation. It seems like a pretty good deal, and he seems to like it. A big selling point for him though, as that it's just across the state from us... you don't get too many datacenters around south Michigan.
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Aug 17, 2007, 06:43 AM
    (I know this is a dated post but... )
    Cheapest Hosting
    $7.95/mo gets you a LOT. I have used this company for several web sites, they are a breeze to use and their support is quick and helpful.
    zxed Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 01:24 PM

Are you hosting unix or windows?
    RTdammer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 11:18 AM

This is very dated post 2007! But if your looking for great windows hosting I would suggest Server Intellect for your needs. Very good company with excellent tech support services.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2009, 11:22 AM

Thanks for the input ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Good Hosting [ 12 Answers ]

Can anyone please suggest any good hosting companies for websites

Baseboard heater and attach it to the available 15amp non dedicated wall outlet [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to heat an area (180cf with no moving air) using a 1500W using a baseboard heater and attach it to the available 15amp non dedicated electrical wall outlet. I would also like to control the temp. Inside this space with a standard home T-stat. mounted inside the area being heated. I...

Dedicated Bathroom Junction Box [ 2 Answers ]

The homerun for a dedicated bathroom circuit currently supplies a pull-chain light in a closet (closet is not in the bathroom). I would like to remove the pull-chain and have a junction box there. Is this okay or since there is a junction box in a non-bathroom location does that violate the...

Dns hosting? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me What is the deference between domains with "dns hosthing" or without.

Dedicated servers [ 3 Answers ]

Is taking a dedicated server service with a hosting service provider will make it possible to host multiple web sites with unlimited number of domains?

View more questions Search