Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xx-kirsty-2k7-xx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 01:31 PM
    He is a player but will he play me ?
    My boyfriend ryan and my friend lyndsey used to like each other, and nearly went out with each other, until I had feelings for him and he started to feel the same about me, we now have neen going out with each other for 2 weeks. The thing is they are on holiday with each other ( his and her parents are close friends ) I'm really scared that he will snog her! And when they come back from holiday he will say it is over and he is with her now. I would not know how to handle this what should I do?
    All my friends say he won't cheat on you he loves you too much. In the past ryan has cheated on LOTS of girls, will he do the same to me?

Thank you very much, 15 year old kirsty xx :confused: :(
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2007, 03:35 PM
    You've only been with him for 2 weeks. It's not fair or realistic to impose any kind of expectation of exclusivity after such a short time. By the same token, it's not reasonable for you to become exclusive with any one guy after only 2 weeks.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Aug 16, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Well when he gets back you will know for sure. I know it would suck if something happened between them but at least it's only after 2 weeks and not months down the line. Plus if he does do anything with your friend then you'll know he was bad news anyway. And please don't forget that if he cheats on you with your friend she's not your friend either and she is just as if not more guilty than he is.
    Oracleofwisdom Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Aug 16, 2007, 01:38 PM
    This is a test for him, if he cheats on you your better off without him. Bottom line is trust is the foundation of a relationship, it don't matter how long your togther you shouldn't go with anyone else while your with someone its wrong. You should remember your only young though so take it easy there is not rush
    Stare At The Sun Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 05:09 AM
    If your boyfriend really cares about you or your feelings he won't cheat on you.
    If he does he's a waste of time and you can find someone better than him.
    If he cheats on you with your friend then you should go and make other friends because she's not worth it either.
    A real friend or boyfriend wouldn't do that to you.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Windows media player won't play video, only audio [ 6 Answers ]

My windows media player will only play audio and not video. Any ideas why?

Flash player 9 doesn't play my movie [ 5 Answers ]

When I upgrade flash player to version 9, IE no longer play my file. Is there any restriction in flash player 9? This is the url of my flash file http://www.vimeco.com/images/flash/wmodebanner.swf It's the banner of my website http://www.vimeco.com Thanks for reading my question!

I want to play [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 24 years old, and my dream has always been to play basketball. I am not sure I am good enough to play in the wnba, and I am not eligible for college basketball because I already have a bachelor degree, and now I am preparing a master degree. I really want to know if there is a way I could...

View more questions Search