Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hbilbro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Weird skin rash!
    I have this weird skin rash that began on my neck and has spread to my face and shoulders as well. When it was just on my neck I thought it was dry skin, because I have had dry skin there before, but as it has spread to my shoulders and face it has turned into red itchy inflamed bumps. I have not been using any new kinds of cosmetics or soaps or detergents lately, and have no idea what could have caused an allergic reaction.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Aug 15, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Do you think it could possibly be acne? Even if you have dry skin, you can still get it. It's just a thought
    brendag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 12:33 PM
    When you find out let me know. My daughter has had a bright red rash first starting on her face. Especially around the eyes, mouth and nose. Itchy and red, no bumps per say. She took a couple rounds of antibiotics and then prednisone twice. The prednisone cleared it up for about a week, then it came back. This time the rash is under her chin and down the middle of her chest. She scratches so much in her sleep it bleeds. This is weird...
    Carhea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 01:22 AM
    This sounds like my Eczema, an irritating dry skin rash that spreads and can bleed when scratched. I found Aveeno creams to work the best for the itching without causing reactions with sensitive skin. I recommend you have a doctor look at it, but at least you have something new to look at.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Rash [ 1 Answers ]

For the past year or so, I have been getting these rashes when I get out the shower and when I run. My skin turns slightly red then a very small bump shows up. It sometimes looks just like a mosquito bight. The rash usually slightly itches. Again, usually only when I get out the shower in the...

Weird Face Rash [ 6 Answers ]

I have been searching the net and came across a couple of sites before this one. And to state right away nothing in my day to day has changed and I didnt eat anything I would not normally eat. This morning I woke up and my entire face was completely covered with barely visible bumps, almost like...

Skin Rash [ 1 Answers ]

I get a rash every time I get overheated. The rash looks like hundreds of red spots and my skin feels stingy right before the red spots appear. When I cool off, the rash disappears within minutes. Can someone tell me what this is?

Rash on my skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a rash on my legs and arms that look like burn some are in big patches and some little it hurts a little and little itchy can you telll me what it might be ? Thank you

Skin rash [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My nephew gets this rash off and on It appears all over his body It disappears after he sleeps Sometimes his hands and lips swell Oil and salt water onlymake it worse It goes and comes in 2 days Why

View more questions Search