Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rdhead420 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2003, 05:15 PM
    Skin acne
    Are there any herbal supplements you can take to clear up skin acne. I'm almost 24 and still breaking out like crazy!
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2003, 11:16 PM
    skin acne
    rdhead420, you can find a lot of links to acne herbal supplements by typing " acne herbal supplements" in any search engine.
    Darkie Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2004, 08:30 PM
    skin acne
    Tea tree oil... im not ting you either... it works wonders.
    wt4kp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2004, 10:57 PM
    skin acne
    Hi rdhead420,

This involved two main things:
    1. Your daily cleaning system to your face. It could be the products you are using is not suitable to you, or it's only clean the surface. Another words, you need a deep clean.
    2. Your life style -- the food you eat and whether you have a regular sleeping schedule.

Where are most of the break out located at? Does it has any pattern you notice?

I can recommend some products, but would need some info from you though.
    jeanponze Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2004, 07:53 PM
    skin acne
    The AMA actually recommends that every adult include in their daily regimen a multi-vitamin supplement. Our foods - even the organic ones simply are not as nutritious as they used to be.
    I have recently begun to try and adapt a more healthy lifestyle and have researched lots of supplements, skin care and such. Adding a daily vitamin and mineral supplement, a good skin cleansing system and other habit changes, has me clear of acne and a bundle of energy... since I get up for work at 5am... I normally would have been in bed by now!!
    I am in my... 40's and had acne/Rosacea -both are being controlled. Some of it is diet. Spicy stuff, I am told can worsen Rosacea. Living in New Orleans doesn't help!
    Thorp Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2005, 01:38 AM
    A New Natural Supplement Discovery
    There is a new discovery, Original Limu (www.limunight.originallimu.com). I believe all the trouble people are going through can be a thing of the past.

I personally have witnessed a woman in her mid-forties reverse her adolescent scarring with Original Limu.

My sons (15 and 16 years old) have seen substantial relief from aggressive acne with Original Limu.

Just about everyone who consumes Original Limu gets a glow and a moisturizing of their skin. Their skin progressively gets smoother and smoother. Wrinkles fade away or become less pronounced. Even I look a lot younger at almost 60 years of age.

Now to me, this is the way to go. A natural product beats surgery or topical or subdermal treatments any day! And, the cost is nothing in comparison and there is no need for wasting time with a physician.

There are a growing number of wannabe companies but the only potent and reliable source of the Limu Moui extract is Original Limu (www.limunight.originallimu.com), because of the exclusive rights to the proprietary non-chemical extraction process that took over 15 years to develop and optimize.

The key component in the extract is fucoidan, a sulfated polysaccharide or, for the Brits, a sulphated polysaccharide. This material is garnering an intense following as noted in the National Library of Medicine database at the website, www.pubmed.gov. Several items of interest to be found relating to scarring turn up by searching for the words, fucoidan and scarring and fucoidan and derm*.

My Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry made me very skeptical. I was even a scoffer. I have become a believer. Now, I am so pleased that I can share such great news. Of course, everyone is different and may respond differently. I am no physician. I cannot treat, cure, diagnose or prescribe. What I can do is tell you my own personal experiencing and first-hand witnessings.

The way the extract works is by providing the body with the nutrients necessary to heal itself. It is a very different approach from medicine that tries to treat the symptom regardless of the side-effects of the medication. The Limu Moui extract is not a medication, simply an incredibly beneficial food. It helps the body heal itself. Cuts and abrasions I get now heal in half the usual time.

It was a slow, almost unperceivable transformation for the mid-40's woman, but, over a period of six months and continuing today, this otherwise perfectly healthy and active woman's face became a new and glowing almost totally scar-free face. I have plenty of witnesses and the woman herself to share with you.

The extract is simply drunk at the usually sufficient levels of an ounce in the morning and an ounce at night, I think it best with food. It can also be applied topically.

I cannot end without telling you that this new discovery has impacted people I personally know in a number of other spectacular ways that I have seen and heard according to their testimonies. I have a friend with multiple sclerosis who could hardly get around on a cane she was so imbalanced. Now she is so thankful that she tried the Limu Moui extract where she has turned down so many other suggestions. She has her balance again and goes around easily without a cane anymore! People with other autoimmune diseases like lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia have experienced amazing results as well . There are cases of cancer and cancer treatments I have seen where reports have come back that conditions have improved dramatically because of this extract. Even conditions regarding blood sugar, cholesterol, thinning and pressure have come back with great results. People have reported improvements in ADD, ADHD, depression and bipolar conditions as well. Also, asthma, allergies, thyroid problems, autism, migraines, arthritis and pain in general have received favorable reports regarding Original Limu. For me, it was a throbbing pain in my right arm that surgery was unsuccessful in treating; the pain is now totally gone!!

There are some books available that talk about the anti-cancer, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial characteristics of this extract. To us who have been involved now for the few short years of its existence, this extract is a gift from the Almighty. It has been around for thousands of years as a seaweed food for the people of the Tongan Islands who attribute their vigor and great health with excellent longevity to the consumption of the seaweed.

There is a whole world out there that needs to hear this good news. I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity already to help so many people who were on their knees in prayer for an answer to their problems. It even helps with sinus conditions and migraine headaches. One woman I know was losing her vision due to a migraine condition and responded more quickly than any other case I know with obvious improvement in her vision in about 20 minutes!

It is not easy to tell people about it. They just won't believe something this good has come along. I would love to help you get a new lease on life. Let me help you at www.limunight.originallimu.com or [email protected] or 979-297-1919. Be blessed.
    millie335 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2005, 04:49 AM
    Skin
    Have you tried tee tree, if you don't like the smell you can buy it in gel formulas blended with other oils... just don't get it from cheep places, as some on the market stuff has not much , or no essential oil in.

I'm an aromatherpist , and if you lived near me I'd make you face cream

You could also take aloe vera tablets, this is very good for the skin

Also drink lots of water. This cleanses you from the inside out.

You should also check your breathing, doing breathing exersise can increase the oxgen in your skin, this helps with rashes too. You need to deep breathe slowly about 10 times filling your lungs with as much air as you can... try it in the mornings when you wake & at night when you go to bed.

You could try lavender oil too as this promotes rapid cell renewall, along with slow release vitimin c to help with free radicals.. . also this is the best anti aging formula.

These may sound like not doing much, but as you probable know its all trial and error to find the things that work for you.

Hope this helps
    Shidoshi Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Oct 14, 2005, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by millie335
    I'm an aromatherpist , and if you lived near me I'd make you face cream

you could also take aloe vera tablets, this is very good for the skin

also drink lots of water. this cleanses you from the inside out.

you should also check your breathing, doing breathing exersise can increase the oxgen in your skin, this helps with rashes too. you need to deep breathe slowly about 10 times filling your lungs with as much air as you can......try it in the mornings when you wake & at night when you go to bed.

you could try lavender oil too as this promotes rapid cell renewall, along with slow release vitimin c to help with free radicals. .....also this is the best anti aging formula.

these may sound like not doing much, but as you probable know its all trial and error to find the things that work for you.
    hope this helps
    Hi,
    Do you know a remedie for the acne of my back. I really got tired of trying those commercial products which if you ask me they are a load of c.. p. :)
    millie335 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2005, 09:45 AM
    Skin care
    You should try tea tree essential oil, and use tea tree shower gel

Look on the packaging to check the contents of essential oil when purchasing

Put the treatment on before you got to bed , as the first 90 minutes your asleep is when your skin does most of its repair

Also drink 2 litres of water a day. Sometimes breakouts can be the bodys way of telling us we're not getting enough water.

I hope this helps
    Shidoshi Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Oct 16, 2005, 03:08 AM
    I hope that too but anyway, thanks for the great tips. You seem to know what you are saying, sort of speak. :)

You might be right at least about the quantity of water I'm drinking because I can hardly reach 1 L or so...

Thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tip for treating & clearing acne/pimple prone skin [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I have very acne prone skin and have discovered a very simple, inexpensive way to treat and clear acne, pimples, large pores, black heads, and white heads. After only 1 week of use, my face is clear, skin texture is smoother, pores less visible, even tiny eye wrinkles are...

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne... yay [ 3 Answers ]

So I have about 4 zits on my chest that won't go away,one in particular that has gotten tough and won't pop or anything,there's no pus or anything in it (gee this is already an appetizing subject no?) but there's a tough protrusion from the skin and I'm curious about any ways to get rid of it (I...

Acne [ 4 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old male and I've had facial acne for about 3-4 years now. I've always used oxy pads twice a day and the deep cleaning face wash every morning, but I'm not getting much better results. What products do you recommend for concealment and/or cure?

Acne [ 1 Answers ]

Like to know if anyone can tell me, I get , I think a form of acne along or in my hairline, they are small blood spots they don't go away on there own, what do I do?

View more questions Search